Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

2024/25 Season Tickets: Renewal Dates & Prices Confirmed

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

As others have mentioned already, another journo seeing this and flagging how shite the decision is.

Hopefully the media start to realise it isn’t so close to its fans.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Itsthejoeker said:

Does anyone know if the ticket transfers you can do on mobile have to be to the same bracket? Or can I “upgrade” an over 65s ticket for a fee?

You’d be able to upgrade, assuming it’s up to an under 22 ticket as adult is dearer than over 65. 

7 minutes ago, Itsthejoeker said:

Be a over 65s to standard adult ticket more than  likely 

Oh right then yeah you’d be able to. 

1 hour ago, FosseSpark said:

Do they only take full season hospitality bookings prior to season starting, or can you opt for half?

They usually launch half around the end of the year. Think in the summer it's only full. Although I think one year they did a six game package but don't know if that's a regular thing, might depend how sales go. 

Just now, Swarles Barkley said:

Apologies if already answered but when can we apply for the £25 card. Already have the card and my ST auto renewed  and website not proving useful

You can do it now online. There’s a post from the foxes trust of how to do it on here somewhere 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Have I imagined it or was there a bloke to the right of SK1 having a go at those protesting against the 25 quid charge on Saturday?

Yes there was, told everyone to back the team. Only to then sit down in silence before heading down for a beer on 37 minutes.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Apologies if already answered but when can we apply for the £25 card. Already have the card and my ST auto renewed  and website not proving useful

Details re-posted for you...

The Foxes Trust is aware of members and supporters who have had difficulties in renewing season tickets and paying for their physical season ticket cards online.

Whilst the Trust still opposes the £25 charge for a physical season ticket, for those wishing to purchase one, the way to do so has not been made clear enough by the club..... advice  therefore provided here

Season Ticket Card Confusion – Foxes Trust

• Thanks 1

The only reason the cards are £25 is to stop people giving their cards out to family and friends. Very selfish move by the club here, as they’d rather you sell back to the club for a reduced rate and then sell to members at a higher premium. But they’d rather have empty seats than sell quiet games to non-members.

Up their arses.