Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

1969 Moon Landing

1969 Moon Landings  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Did it happen, or was it faked?

• Happened
    • Faked

There are theories that it was faked, I just wanted to see the viewpoints of other FT members. :huh:

Having seen the twin towers thread win an award you're just trying to win the most interesting thread award to go with the other tw you won ;):whistle:

True :thumbup:

Fake IMO, so many unanswered questions like:

1 in the shots taken when the American flag was erected it was flapping in the wind. How when the moon has no atmosphere?

2 How did they film the landing? Satelite cameras were not that advanced then.

3 why have we not been back there since?

I hae hard some convincing arguements that whilst the moon landings DID happen the pictures that were initialy transmitted were fakes. I don't really understand it all enough to make a proper judgement but I get the feeling it appeals to peoples inate cynacism and possible anti-americanism to believe in the conspiracy.

I think it happened, but they faked the TV pictures.

They had enough trouble getting Live Aid shown on both sides of the atlantic in 1985, let alone pictures from the moon in 1969. The flag is being blown about in the pictures, yet there's no wind on the moon. There are tons more inconsistancies with it...

I hae hard some convincing arguements that whilst the moon landings DID happen the pictures that were initialy transmitted were fakes. I don't really understand it all enough to make a proper judgement but I get the feeling it appeals to peoples inate cynacism and possible anti-americanism to believe in the conspiracy.

Believe me i am anything but anti-american, I do think they faked the moon landing to beat the russians to it though

My biggest doubt about the whole exercise. :thumbup:

Probably because there's no point and very little to be gained, the Moon's a bit like Mount Everest in that respect, why climb it? because it's there; in this case they were the first got the kudos for it end of; thats why the USSR didn't continue.

Probably because there's no point and very little to be gained, the Moon's a bit like Mount Everest in that respect, why climb it? because it's there; in this case they were the first got the kudos for it end of; thats why the USSR didn't continue.

Still doesn't explain the other points, and also people still climb everest!

My biggest doubt about the whole exercise. :thumbup:

If it was faked then they would certainly have kept going until they actually did it, in which case they would have been back. Therefore it was not faked.

And how many of you have studied whether if you hang a flag in no atmospehere is moves or not? No wind, but does it wave if you move it than walk away?

Still doesn't explain the other points, and also people still climb everest!

I wasn't trying to, as for Everest it's still a personal target for people using personal/sponsored wealth, governments on the other hand don't have quite the same leeway when it comes to the moon.

If it was faked then they would certainly have kept going until they actually did it, in which case they would have been back. Therefore it was not faked.

Still not convinced! :D

And how many of you have studied whether if you hang a flag in no atmospehere is moves or not? No wind, but does it wave if you move it than walk away?

Have you seen the footage?????????/

I have an open mind on the Moon landing, the Twin Towers and the death of Princess Diana. I have no doubt that Governments would dupe the public outrageously if it suited their means and they believed they could get away with it (look at Blair's bullshit over the Iraq war).

So many things are not convincingly explained in respect of all three potential cover-ups but, unfortunately for a democracy, we live in an era of self-protecting PR departments and systems that increasing avoid first hand, person to person enquiry and accountability in the name of economics.

Which is why I have so much respect for the journalists who batter down the barriers, or somehow sneak around them and manage to uncover just a few of the endless scandals that are there to be revealed. They and their bosses are brave folk and their job gets harder and harder.

1 in the shots taken when the American flag was erected it was flapping in the wind. How when the moon has no atmosphere?

SAME POINTS!!! SO FAKE! :whistle:

good post , the 3 quries id like explaining before i could make total judgement

Archived