Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Millwall Match Thread

If we got relegated to League 1, half of the people on the forum would say 'we have made substantial progress under Levein'............yeah right!

Its a big load of crap and I can't believe that this is the same club that O'Neill was in charge of.

How we have fallen!

Levein!! :mad:

I don't think people would be saying that somehow. Progress has been made in some areas but ultimately football is a results business.

Luckily, there are 4/5 teams poorer than Leicester in this league so I really can't see us going down. I reckon CL knows he has to come up with something sharpish and I hope he does it.

I don't think people would be saying that somehow. Progress has been made in some areas but ultimately football is a results business.

Luckily, there are 4/5 teams poorer than Leicester in this league so I really can't see us going down. I reckon CL knows he has to come up with something sharpish and I hope he does it.

Yes, I was implying the stupidity of some Levein obsessives! :D

They'll be on later saying "we love craig!" and " he has done well...."

:sick:

Who's that then? I've never seen anyone post anything like that.

Just because they don't agree with you in wanting him out doesn't mean they think he is a 'messiah' as somebody previously said.

Just because they don't agree with you in wanting him out doesn't mean they think he is a 'messiah' as somebody previously said.

Just implying, chill out!

God! It's like City have drawn against bottom of the league..........oh yeah they have. :smile:

I was trying to word a succinct response but you've done it for me Libertine.

No-one is suggesting CL be given the freedom of Leicester. I have seen people put forward sensible points regarding the good things CL has done for Leicester and personally, I agree with lots of them.

People should realise that the club has had to be completely rebuilt from the bottom up. Compare the side today with that of a year ago, how the squad has changed in terms of player and age.

19th isn't good enough for a club like Leicester, we all know that and it is amplified by the fact that we had a hugley successful era only recently. I tend to think this drop in performance was inevitable given the huge change at the club which only a special manager, or one who deals with short term solutions could have prevented.

CL should realistically be given until the start of next season, however, I see him being hounded out soon enough.

Just implying, chill out!

God! It's like City have drawn against bottom of the league..........oh yeah they have. :smile:

I am chilled out....

It justs aggravates me when people make out that others, who don't share the same opinion, think he is a great manager when they said nothing of the sort.

I was trying to word a succinct response but you've done it for me Libertine.

No-one is suggesting CL be given the freedom of Leicester. I have seen people put forward sensible points regarding the good things CL has done for Leicester and personally, I agree with lots of them.

People should realise that the club has had to be completely rebuilt from the bottom up. Compare the side today with that of a year ago, how the squad has changed in terms of player and age.

19th isn't good enough for a club like Leicester, we all know that and it is amplifierd by the fact that we had a hugley successful era only recently. I tend to think this drop in performance was inevitable given the huge change at the club which only a special manager, or one who deals with short term solutions could have prevented.

CL should realistically be given until the start of next season, however, I see him being hounded out soon enough.

Management is in the majority a short-term business, I think he should go!

Hound him! :protest:

im being serious it would be nice to see a half descent manager in our dugout

its hard to see just why we arent performing , im guessing its motivation and tactics..but perhaps its down to the players abilities we have here ..i just dont know what to suggest......i cant remember us being this bad for quite some time ,not since the tony spearing days in fact..i remember that touch and go season languishing in the bottom four of this division when it all came down to the last day of the season. The way its going we'll go one worse this season!! Thoroughly dejected and i work with a leeds fan ,its a f***in nightmare

Management is in the majority a short-term business, I think he should go!

Hound him! :protest:

Someone coming in as a 'short term' solution after MA left would have caused uproar. I'm pretty sure everyone at the time realised that a long-term framework needed to be established??

Who is coming in as a replacement for CL then?

Archived