Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
truefox

Time to start Protesting?

Yes it's time to ask the above question!!

I personally beleive that one of the main factors why Forest were relegated last year is because the fans became complacent. They put up with poor reulsts every week, poor after match interviews from Jo Kineer(sometimes he didn't even bother turning up for these!).

The fans very rarely raised anything more than a chorous of boo's after each home defeat.

Eventually the fan groups woke up and arranged mass protests before a midweek game, Mr Kineer promptly resigned before this game, and a few hours before the protest.

Unfortunately for the Forest fans they acted too late!! By the time they had appointed a new manager in Megson he was already deep in a points chase to avoid relegation. We all know what happened next!!

I beleive that had the fans organised there protests and vented there anger earlier their club would have standed a better chance of survival.

Here at Leicester what can we do?

Personally I do not agree with ank kind of protests during the match. Always support the 11 players on the pitch but if these pathetic performances by Levein and his players re-occur during the next 3-4 weeks I think it is time for the anti-Levein fans to stay behind after the final whistle to vent there anger!!

In order for our team to avoid a relegation dogfight I beleive that we need Mr Levein to leave the club within the next 3-4 weeks. If he leaves in say March after another disaterous run of results it will be too late!!

Yes it's time to ask the above question!!

I personally beleive that one of the main factors why Forest were relegated last year is because the fans became complacent. They put up with poor reulsts every week, poor after match interviews from Jo Kineer(sometimes he didn't even bother turning up for these!).

The fans very rarely raised anything more than a chorous of boo's after each home defeat.

Eventually the fan groups woke up and arranged mass protests before a midweek game, Mr Kineer promptly resigned before this game, and a few hours before the protest.

Unfortunately for the Forest fans they acted too late!! By the time they had appointed a new manager in Megson he was already deep in a points chase to avoid relegation. We all know what happened next!!

I beleive that had the fans organised there protests and vented there anger earlier their club would have standed a better chance of survival.

Here at Leicester what can we do?

Personally I do not agree with ank kind of protests during the match. Always support the 11 players on the pitch but if these pathetic performances by Levein and his players re-occur during the next 3-4 weeks I think it is time for the anti-Levein fans to stay behind after the final whistle to vent there anger!!

In order for our team to avoid a relegation dogfight I beleive that we need Mr Levein to leave the club within the next 3-4 weeks. If he leaves in say March after another disaterous run of results it will be too late!!

I'm with you! Piss Off Levein with your sh it excuses every week. :mad:

Yes, but which Division?

I totally agree with you Truefox, Let’s make our feeling known after the game (Back the boy’s for the 90 Mins) but do you have any further idea’s on how you would organise a protest?

y get rid of levein he a gd manager it the players that need to book there ideas up. I blame Rab Douglas he is the shittest goalkeeper in the championship and the only ting that leievin has done wrong is not drop him.

It's not just rab douglas.. but he is one of the problems in my eyes. Why do you think he gets the chance to play shit for us? Because our manager puts him in goal. Fair enough if he tried Henderson and he plaid crap aswell then thatd be fair enough, but hes only given him one start, against Cardiff and he plaid a blinder. It's not just Douglas either he persists in playing other players who aren't cutting it like Kisnorbo. I look at our team and I do think to myself why the fock are we atleast not in the top half? The last game at home to Millwall is probably one of the best chances we will get all season to get 3 pts and yet still failed to do so. That's relegation material..

yeah piss off levein and take your scotish friends with you. he has been here well enough now and has his own players playing for the team and guess what..there shit..

sorry but the bottom 2 sides in the ;eague at home crewe n millwall and 2 points from 6 is simply shite..

Prostest.. "stand up if you hate scotland" chant lol

:cry::mad:

I totally agree with you Truefox, Let’s make our feeling known after the game (Back the boy’s for the 90 Mins) but do you have any further idea’s on how you would organise a protest?

The tried and tested historically successful way of protesting against the Manager is to call for the Board of Directors to be sacked. Make a campaign against THEM and Craig Levein will be out in a flash.

It's also time to ask some people to get a life, a protest?? come on let's act mature fora minute, a protest will certainly not help the most important thing which is on the pitch matters 'cos when the lads are playing in the back of there minds all it'll be is "oooh no that protest" and will lose concentration.

It's also time to ask some people to get a life, a protest?? come on let's act mature fora minute, a protest will certainly not help the most important thing which is on the pitch matters 'cos when the lads are playing in the back of there minds all it'll be is "oooh no that protest" and will lose concentration.

i usually don't like booing players during the game, but the shambles that was the 1st half against millwall and the intense booing that came from rabs bad kicking (and inability to release the early ball :mad::mad: ) and clown-like defending, really did seem to jolt them into life in the 2nd half. hopefully for the clubs sake this mini-protest could kick start the players into caring more?

Some poeple seem to think been a supporter means you have to constantly cheer and praise and criticising protesting etc. does no good. I disagree, if the fans show discontent it should hopefully kick the board into action to doing whats needed.

Ironically although MON didnt get sacked it did seem to change his run of results so the last protest was positive affect.

Some poeple seem to think been a supporter means you have to constantly cheer and praise and criticising protesting etc. does no good. I disagree, if the fans show discontent it should hopefully kick the board into action to doing whats needed.

Ironically although MON didnt get sacked it did seem to change his run of results so the last protest was positive affect.

True! :thumbup:

Yes it was our protest that did it....not his brilliant management skills! :unsure:

Archived