Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Why levein deserves more time

Ive been thinking to myself reasons why levein should be given more time, and i have a few.

Firstly, he has bought in some good players who the fans can relate to, mccarthy is the main one and could go onto to be the next steve walsh, i want to see levein finish the job that he started. Its like building a shed. He has almost got all the right materials, however maybe he has bought the wrong wood for someplaces, but in january he allowed to go out and buy the correct wood. When he has all his material ready he can begin to build his shed. He deserves till the end of the season to see if his shed is starting to look good or its not got any better. If the shed isn't starting to take sahpe we get another "builder" in to have a go at mamking our shed :D

Secondly away from the analogies. I believe our team has the ability to beat anyone and we have proved that, the thing thats annoying most fans is we are not beating the teams we feel we should be beating. However, if we get one or two players in, during january, this could change things and we may find ourselves beating the teams we expect to beat and still competing with the better teams.

I think craig still deserves another 3 months before people call for his head. If we are sitting in the bottom 6 at the end of march then maybe he is never going to be the one to take us forward, but i believe he should be given til lthe end of march before people start protesting or rioting whatever you want to do.

Ive been thinking to myself reasons why levein should be given more time, and i have a few.

Firstly, he has bought in some good players who the fans can relate to, mccarthy is the main one and could go onto to be the next steve walsh, i want to see levein finish the job that he started. Its like building a shed. He has almost got all the right materials, however maybe he has bought the wrong wood for someplaces, but in january he allowed to go out and buy the correct wood. When he has all his material ready he can begin to build his shed. He deserves till the end of the season to see if his shed is starting to look good or its not got any better. If the shed isn't starting to take sahpe we get another "builder" in to have a go at mamking our shed :D

Secondly away from the analogies. I believe our team has the ability to beat anyone and we have proved that, the thing thats annoying most fans is we are not beating the teams we feel we should be beating. However, if we get one or two players in, during january, this could change things and we may find ourselves beating the teams we expect to beat and still competing with the better teams.

I think craig still deserves another 3 months before people call for his head. If we are sitting in the bottom 6 at the end of march then maybe he is never going to be the one to take us forward, but i believe he should be given til lthe end of march before people start protesting or rioting whatever you want to do.

Good god man, are u a crack addict? Or is it LSD or PCP cause u sure are hallucinatinating. Are u a Forest fan?

I TOTALLY agree with you Filbert Way, you are completely right :thumbup:

lol i'm ready :D

What makes you think the players he may get in January are going to be any good; he has already shown with the purchases of “Kissuseless†Douglas, Sylla that he can get it oh so wrong, get shot now and give his replacement what little money we have, but more importantly if we wait until march then the new manager would have far too little time to do anything

Back to the Towers hospital for you!!!!

yes lets keep Craig and continue our run of superb performances and stunning results.

after fourteen months im certain we will improve even more with yet another three new players added during the transfer window and we will continue to rocket up the table.

along with good players like gerrbrand hume and hughes , mcCarthy and maybury we have players who will take your breath away . such as DeVries , kisnorbo , douglas , sylla , hamill , johansson and gilbert.

of course we must not forget the inspirational tiatto who craig rightly promoted to captain :thumbup:

(disclaimer;a double dose of sarcasm was added to the above post and therefore should not be read without a sense of humour.. this obviously excludes trees.)

Keep him till end of season then judge. Something must be okay if you saw the Sheff Utd matches but much is wrong as recent matches against lower clubs showed. Some buys seem poor - Rab,Gilbert, and Paddy K. I think he deserves more time as yo-yo managing clubs like Southampton get nowhere. We need a run of luck, decent left back and someone who can score with Hume (who I think looks a good buy now). January transfer will be a make or break time for CL. A change of manager now will destabilise the club and players.Its only my 2nd full season ticket and I'm very disappointed with results and silly mistakes. I've yet to see the good times first hand on a regular basis but am an optimist at heart.

But seen us play lately?

A red herring.

As someone who's seen our last SEVEN games (home and away) I have to say the results in those games (apart perhaps from Leeds) speak for themselves. So does the league position.

I don't think we are going to get relegated.

Remember when we played ugly football, got promoted then came straight back down again?

We should be higher up in the table, but come on. If we are playing well and dominating teams, we can't be that far away surely?

Keep him till end of season then judge. Something must be okay if you saw the Sheff Utd matches but much is wrong as recent matches against lower clubs showed. Some buys seem poor - Rab,Gilbert, and Paddy K. I think he deserves more time as yo-yo managing clubs like Southampton get nowhere. We need a run of luck, decent left back and someone who can score with Hume (who I think looks a good buy now). January transfer will be a make or break time for CL. A change of manager now will destabilise the club and players.Its only my 2nd full season ticket and I'm very disappointed with results and silly mistakes. I've yet to see the good times first hand on a regular basis but am an optimist at heart.

Trouble is that was our only win in the last 10 games.

I don't think we are going to get relegated.

Remember when we played ugly football, got promoted then came straight back down again?

We should be higher up in the table, but come on. If we are playing well and dominating teams, we can't be that far away surely?

Well you just keep your head well and truly stuck in the sand and maybe we won't be relegated!

Our form say's relegation and it doesn't matter how much we dominate or how well we are playing it's the facts that matter and the longer we go without a run of good results the harder it's gonna get for us to scrape even a draw against teams we should comfortably be beating.

Archived