Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

I can feel it.

I've been thinking this ever since the Millwall game. It would be typical Leicester to fail to beat Millwall and then go and get a result at Reading which lets face it we normally do, although normally they arent 20 points or so above 3rd.

We're going to win tonight.

we may just win tonight its one of those games, where leicester seem to put i the extra effort and end up getting a good win. alot of football is about attitude, and we will be looking up to reading and understanding itl take 110% effort to win! score peoples hero?

A shaky one nil.

I've got a few quid on it at 8-1 (just for a Leicester win that is)

I did it more because 8-1 in a two horse race, when both sides have 4 games in 8 days (great leveller).. oooh and its typical Leicester to beat the top side away from home whilst shit elsewhere.

I hope I haven't made a cock up here.

£30 of my hard earned riding on this!

A shaky one nil.

I did it more because 8-1 in a two horse race, when both sides have 4 games in 8 days (great leveller).. oooh and its typical Leicester to beat the top side away from home whilst shit elsewhere.

lol mate, it wouldnt surprise me if we do win like u say itl be typical city. one nil sounds bout right if we are going to win. but im deff not sure about the 4-5-1 formation hes using, and de vreis upfront, not exactly a heskey is he lol!

i hope you all realise that hume and hammond arnt playing because they were only just playing on tuesday.

there not superman/men unfortunetly :(

I'm sure they've both played in quick succession before, It's not alien to English football ffs they do it every year. If CL thinks they need a rest then may be we need to look at how we train our players!

A shaky one nil.

11/1 for 1-0 where did you get 8/1 only 6/1 with Ladbrokes

Archived