Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Anish

Leicester v Crystal Palace

City: Douglas, Stearman, McCarthy, Dublin, Maybury, Hughes, Kisnorbo, Gudjonsson, Tiatto ©, Hume, Hammond.

Subs: de Vries Johansson, Smith, Henderson, O'Grady.

Smith's been carrying a knock for the last few games, I don't think the Arse would be too pleased with us playing him twice in 48 hours and definately not with a knock. Having him available for the last 20 minutes is a sensible approach, it's not like CL has a choice.

I don't like the idea of Twatto in the team but again it's not like he has a lot of choice for left sided players.

You've all slagged of Sylla so you wouldn't want him in the team even if he was available, and Hamil gets almost as much stick.

Sure it would be nice to have some wingers, read between the lines some of you, you're just looking for reasons to hang the guy.

I think Smith's been looking jaded and Levein has given himself a chance of scrapping 0-0 first half and pressing for a goal second half (if he does it early enough. He's admitted he'll play narrower. Apart from using Maybury instead of Sheehan (who could supply some attacking ball) then he's being realistic.

Great interview by John Barber with Tim Davies though. The rub was in the conclusion when Davies asked if Barber would sack Levein. Barber stalled, passed the buck to the fans but basically said the situation was not acceptable to Leicester City. Davies agreed. He's officially on borrowed time now by the sound of that.

Smith's been carrying a knock for the last few games, I don't think the Arse would be too pleased with us playing him twice in 48 hours and definately not with a knock. Having him available for the last 20 minutes is a sensible approach, it's not like CL has a choice.

I don't like the idea of Twatto in the team but again it's not like he has a lot of choice for left sided players.

You've all slagged of Sylla so you wouldn't want him in the team even if he was available, and Hamil gets almost as much stick.

Sure it would be nice to have some wingers, read between the lines some of you, you're just looking for reasons to hang the guy.

Exactly what I was going to say.... thankyou for saving me the time and energy.

I think Smith's been looking jaded and Levein has given himself a chance of scrapping 0-0 first half and pressing for a goal second half (if he does it early enough. He's admitted he'll play narrower. Apart from using Maybury instead of Sheehan (who could supply some attacking ball) then he's being realistic.

Great interview by John Barber with Tim Davies though. The rub was in the conclusion when Davies asked if Barber would sack Levein. Barber stalled, passed the buck to the fans but basically said the situation was not acceptable to Leicester City. Davies agreed. He's officially on borrowed time now by the sound of that.

It was Chris Edgerton :thumbup::thumbup: but yes it was an most interesting interview, reading between the lines.

I would say he has 1 or 2 games max reading that.

I would say he has 1 or 2 games max reading that.

Davies was trying so hard not to back Levein, with Edgerton constantly pushing him to do it. Davies eventually relented and said 'he's done a good job'.

Archived