Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lush

What would you like on sunday?

Beef or pork? Cabage or colliflower? Carrots or peas? Mustard or custard? Oh damn it.... :whistle:

Back to the football, win or draw?

If we draw, we might get another live game plus highlights, or just highlights, but definately 33% of a packed over priced white hot lane.

If we win, we might get knocked out by............? Alternatively, we might get florest away, now that would be a hum dinger.

Would a win hamper our league programme? Would a win enlighten our league programme?

Think this has already been asked, personally I'd like to see a win. Might brighten up a very dull season. On the other hand it might make it even more frustrating when we beat Spuds and fail to win the following 5 games or so in a similar style to after the Sheff Utd win.

If we win, we might get knocked out by............? Alternatively, we might get florest away, now that would be a hum dinger.

I think you'll find that the trees were knocked out by Chester in the previous round... :D:doh: :doh: :doh:

A rousing cup tie, end-to-end, mucho chanting, Leicester back to there best, undecided until the last and then Joey steps up to slam home the pen to take us through 1-0. And then the missus kicked me out ouf bed cos I was dreaming too loudly.....

Win for sure, just will boost our confidence a little bit IMO

But if we do get through the chances of us being shown live on tv again are slim.

If we win it will better our chances of being on tv again, a) because we're through to the next round and b) because it's quite a coup to beat a high flying Spurs especially when your as shit as we are.

If we win it will better our chances of being on tv again, a) because we're through to the next round and b) because it's quite a coup to beat a high flying Spurs especially when your as shit as we are.

There will be less games to choose from too.

Bob666, yeah that was funny v rovers wernt it, the big city flag on the table, nice :D

I can't remember the last time I saw city win on TV, so a win would be nice on a sunday afternoon!!

I can, four years and two f***** months ago :mad:

Of course, I'd like to see Leicester win. I expect them to lose, though.

I'll just be happy with a good, passionate performance (not the whole Craig Levein "we played great and did everything but win the game" kind of recent weeks--I'm talking about an actual good, passionate performance).

As long as we dont have our arse kicked and we dont lose by to many then i dont give a damn!. but a win will boost the confidence of the lads and hopefully give them the boost they need to stay in the championship! Comon City! lol

If Grimsby can beat spurs then so can we. We showed against Sheffield Utd that we are capable of raising our game for the big occasions, now lets bloody well do it!!

Have to agree with Tommy on this one, we need to raise our game and really go for it. We need to play off the fact that we're underdogs & put in a lot more effort than we have been in our home games recently, then, maybe, we'll stand a chance.

I'd like to get to the game and back in 1 piece, for the food in West Wing not to run out like it did vs Crewe, for my daughter to see a City win on her 13th Birthday......not a lot to ask really is it, Santa.

Is it christmas already :thumbup:

Just a little thought for Sunday. I caught the back end of a report on SSN. Spurs have picked up 16/30 points away and there was some question about their away form but i didnt pick that up.

So maybe some hope! lol I know though that they are probably laughing at our stats. And also, this is the FA Cup, so its a whole new ball game!

Archived