Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

The Worst Pundit....

NO-ONE SHOULD VOTE FOR BOBBY GEORGE. HE IS A GENIUS!

Journo's get really annoyed when ex-pros take all the top broadcasting jobs. With some cause too, as some of them are awful.

I like Jimmy Hill's Dietary Supplement (or whatever its called) on Sky - people like Patrick Barclay and Oliver Holt make far more sense and are far more interesting than Alan Shearer or Lawro.

Ex-pros are invariably smug, and are never prepared to directly criticise their own.....except when they see some pissy team like City are struggling at half-time against Spurs - then the knives come out for the Chamionship nobodys.

Up yours Shearer.

NO-ONE SHOULD VOTE FOR BOBBY GEORGE. HE IS A GENIUS!

Journo's get really annoyed when ex-pros take all the top broadcasting jobs. With some cause too, as some of them are awful.

I like Jimmy Hill's Dietary Supplement (or whatever its called) on Sky - people like Patrick Barclay and Oliver Holt make far more sense and are far more interesting than Alan Shearer or Lawro.

Ex-pros are invariably smug, and are never prepared to directly criticise their own.....except when they see some pissy team like City are struggling at half-time against Spurs - then the knives come out for the Chamionship nobodys.

Up yours Shearer.

I agree the pundits who have played like Shearer, Hansen, Lawro have their favourites and not so favourites as well and they are not neutral when it comes to things like this but Barclay and Holt are good. But IAN WRIGHT should be the next MOTD presenter imo absolute class purely because his passion for the game is still there and loves every minute of it, and he brings a smile to (most) viewers faces! :D

Without a Doubt the worst pundit is Garth Crooks and I don't care

what anyone says but the only reason he has a job is because of his Colour!

...........and I agree Ian Wright is class! Says it how it is!

Very harsh and out of order there mate.

Shearer, Le Saux, Lee Dixon :yawn:

Not a patch on Mr Microphone, Big Ron Twatkinson. Anyone remember when we were in the Premiership on ITV and he'd never say anything positive towards Leicester, even after we spanked Leeds 4-0 and pinched a draw at Home to Arsenal. Mostly talks verbal diarrhea and is a racist on top of that.

Andy Grays probably the best Pundit, knows his stuff, talks sense, justifies what he says and remains impartial.

Gordon Mcqueen can be added to the list of bellends too. If he was any further up the arse of Man Utd and Alex Ferguson he'd be cleaning their back teeth.

I know it's out of order but it's still true!

manish bhasin is a prime example of that. positive discrimination it's called. manish was shockingly bad on radio leicester, he obviously wasn't headhunted for his football knowledge

manish bhasin is a prime example of that. positive discrimination it's called. manish was shockingly bad on radio leicester, he obviously wasn't headhunted for his football knowledge

I don't actually think he's too bad in the studio, but like Garth Crooks when he starts to interview somebody he loses it!

Garth Crooks is just poor full stop!

I know my original post in this thread came across as being racist but it wasn't meant too.

Ian Wright is a breath of fresh air and is where he is on talent, he looks comfortable in front of the camera knows his stuff and he can make you laugh, what more do you want?

John Barnes for me!!!

soooooooooooooo Boring he often bores me so much in the 15minutes before a game that I often can't even be bothered to watch the match even though I was looking forward to it only 20mins before

graeme le saux is by far the worst. never stops talking about himself and how agressive he was during his england playing days and how he would of done this and been more agressive and hit him harder and been at his ankles with his agression and his agressive tackles. ****s sake shut up man.

Archived