Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Ryan Smith

Did anyone notice how much he enjoyed himself on Sunday? There was numerous waves to the crowd, always involved in celebrations and a big hug for CL at the end.

I reckon when he goes back to Arsenal, we should all club together and give him a present from the fans. I don't know what, but something to let him know we all love him. We need to do everything we can to make him have fond memories of our place. Let's make it so he doesn't want to leave.

Any ideas what we could do?

I sometimes wish I could have done it for Colly :cry:

The money I pay through the turnstile each week is alreay giving him a present.... a couple of grand a week.

Nothing expensive, just something that requires a bit of time and has sentimental value. Could be a big LCFC tributary book that we all threaten him in or something :ph34r:

I can make him something :D

I reckon if there was a chance to come here permanently he would jump at it.

Seriously? A promising winger who could easily break into the Arsenal team in a year or two, or if not could easily get into other Premiership teams. Why would he want to permanently stay at a club struggling to stay in the Championship? He can do much better. He may enjoy playing here but it would be a huge step down in his career to stay here permanently.

Seriously? A promising winger who could easily break into the Arsenal team in a year or two, or if not could easily get into other Premiership teams. Why would he want to permanently stay at a club struggling to stay in the Championship? He can do much better. He may enjoy playing here but it would be a huge step down in his career to stay here permanently.

No I was joking :huh:

Well the season after next we'll be in the prem so we'll be able to afford it ;):P

But getting him something to remember the club by is a very good idea.

Your very optimistic Bertfox, I for one donb't share your optimism.

No chance.

:banghead::banghead::banghead: Keep saying it, No chance, because he's not French or Foreign.

Archived