Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Katy

Neil Lennon

Was just thinking the same. It's an absolutely ridiculous idea but for some reason I actually believe it might happen. Have I gone mad or are we due a miracle? The O'Neill Years were better than a miracle and it was fairytale stuff, perhaps a sequal has just been published?

I'd take Lennon on his own, he's a motivator on the pitch and we need one.

Then Sir Martin could give stan the man a ring see if he fances a bit of a run out until the end of the season!!!

We've got Stan Collymore

We've got Stan Collymore

:smile:

Then Sir Martin could give stan the man a ring see if he fances a bit of a run out until the end of the season!!!

We've got Stan Collymore

We've got Stan Collymore

:smile:

I herd somthing about Stan being in Basic Instinct 2 in a dogging scene, dunno if it's true. lol

Basic Instinct 2 (2006) stars Sharon Stone, returning in the role of Catherine Tramell that made her famous in 1992's Basic Instinct. The film was shot in London from April to August 2005 for a projected release date of March, 2006.

Novelist Catherine Tramell (Stone) is once again in trouble with the law. Her husband, a UK soccer superstar, was drowned when their car plunged into the Thames while the couple was having sex in the car. Scotland Yard appoints psychiatrist Dr. Michael Glass (Morrissey) to evaluate Tramell before she goes on trial. Eventually, Tramell was not prosecuted and she approached Glass to be her psychiatrist and subject of her next novel. Though, like Detective Nick Curran before him, Glass is entranced by Tramell and lured into a seductive game.

I have it on good information thats Stan Collymore. So I dont think he'll be coming back lol

Neil Would be awesome for 3 reasons

Motivation,

Get the fans going

3-5-2 baby (or 3-4-1-2)!

But I agree he would need some back room staff. I get a feeling we will continue with the current set up or a short term manager until the end of the season. If that happens, then I woulnt be surprised to see ol' ginger get involved

I don't usually let my heart rule my head.... BUT.... What a dream that would be.

Lennie as player manager with an experienced head next to him, similar to the Ireland setup with Staunton and Robson. A manager who loves the club and a leader on the pitch we need so badly.

When I first heard someone suggest Lennon I thought it was a ridiculous idea. Up there with people suggesting Walshie and Gibson... But thinking of having him here as a player-manager actually excites me a lot. Half of what we need is a good leader on the pitch and he'd certainly be that. As a manager he lacks the experience of course but he's played under MON for a long while and hopefully some of that might have rubbed off.

The more I think about it the more I like the idea, it's probably just a dream though.

When I first heard someone suggest Lennon I thought it was a ridiculous idea. Up there with people suggesting Walshie and Gibson... But thinking of having him here as a player-manager actually excites me a lot. Half of what we need is a good leader on the pitch and he'd certainly be that. As a manager he lacks the experience of course but he's played under MON for a long while and hopefully some of that might have rubbed off.

The more I think about it the more I like the idea, it's probably just a dream though.

Yup, it's ridiculous... but it has lit the blue touch paper to my imagination. Something no other name mentioned has done.

I think it's time we bombarded Davies with emails asking for Lennon in as player/manager. You know fine well it could happen, Davies would be well up for it if we got enough of us to convince him. From reading what Davies has said on the matter he's keen himself already.

I think it's time we bombarded Davies with emails asking for Lennon in as player/manager. You know fine well it could happen, Davies would be well up for it if we got enough of us to convince him. From reading what Davies has said on the matter he's keen himself already.

Dammit Ric! I'm getting as excited as you are, this can only end badly.

i think lennon would be a good choice look at stuart pearce - no mangerial experience and hes doing well at man city - he is passionate and just as animated as mon was on the touch line. I think lennon would be just the same and he must have surely picked up some great experience after nearly 10 years of being under the leg that is mon. Another plus point is im sure lennon could manage another season playin so we would have him back sorting out those useless pansies in our current midfield....who knows

Foxes talk, the real descion making machine behind LCFC.

GTFox on another forum has come up with a fantastic rumour.

Lennon as player/manager with Lawrie Sanchez as assistant (probably still doing his Northern Ireland job aswell) with Walford and Taggart as coaches aswell.

Hume to start on saturday.

Sweet One.

GTFox on another forum has come up with a fantastic rumour.

Lennon as player/manager with Lawrie Sanchez as assistant (probably still doing his Northern Ireland job aswell) with Walford and Taggart as coaches aswell.

Hume to start on saturday.

Sweet One.

Damn, that means it'll never happen. :(

Archived