Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Kelly In?

Kelly In?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Kelly In?

• Yes
    • No

ahaha! Hows your luck, all you fockers that said Kelly wasn't up to it.. tut

It may have been a close ride, but the Foxes prevail..

and.. Cotterill's side have done us a bit of a favour aswell...

Thank fock for that..

I think I'll reserve judgment though, Craig Levein's big problem was no consistency, can we sort this out on saturday? I do bloody hope so..

Kudos to Kelly, he's won a game.

I've wanted Kelly to do well since he assumed the caretaker role, and I continue to back him completely - I really hope he does well, and possibly gets the role longer term (even a few extra games would be good, as if he reverts to his assistant managers role with the arrival of a new manager, it'd be nice to know we've a capable assistant!)

I don't want to be a damp squib, but it's one game - it's been a difficult week in many respects, it would be wise not to get carried away.

On the other hand... Rob Kelly.... IN :D:thumbup::ph34r::cool:

In Kelly's interview he didn't want to talk about the Wolves game - do you think he's already been told that someone else is taking over tomorrow? It'll be a bit harsh on him if that happens now.

I'd be mortified if that happens.

The board should look at the effects Boothroyd has had at Watford, Blackwell at Leeds, Tuttle at Millwall is doing a decent job, to name a few. Rob Kelly MUST be given a chance, especially after tonights victory. The players must be on such a high now, what they don't need is another change in management and tactics. Let's see how Saturday goes.

Typically overboard views. When we lost on saturday he was almost as big a plonker as Levein. Plays men out of position, in Levein's set up etc. etc. Get a win and he's almost the Messiah. Talk about one swallow doesn't make...............

I'd be mortified if that happens.

The board should look at the effects Boothroyd has had at Watford, Blackwell at Leeds, Tuttle at Millwall is doing a decent job, to name a few. Rob Kelly MUST be given a chance, especially after tonights victory. The players must be on such a high now, what they don't need is another change in management and tactics. Let's see how Saturday goes.

The problem is, if the rumours are true and Cotterill has already told his chairman he wants to leave and come here, then we can't very well suddenly turn round and say 'actually we don't want you now'. A very difficult position for the club, if Cotterill then does badly people will always be wondering what could have happened if Kelly had stayed.

Typically overboard views. When we lost on saturday he was almost as big a plonker as Levein. Plays men out of position, in Levein's set up etc. etc. Get a win and he's almost the Messiah. Talk about one swalow doesn't make...............

To be honest, I think half of the overboard views are people having a little dig at those who slagged him off so much on Saturday.

The problem is, if the rumours are true and Cotterill has already told his chairman he wants to leave and come here, then we can't very well suddenly turn round and say 'actually we don't want you now'. A very difficult position for the club, if Cotterill then does badly people will always be wondering what could have happened if Kelly had stayed.

I was thinking that.

Whatever happens I would think Kelly would be in charge for Saturday anyway, wiith the new man in the stands watching. A win in that game would drag so many teams into it the new guy would be in an excellent position (relatively speaking).

Until the end of the season- now it is a cetain possibility

Then after who knows

It makes perfect sense.

Why rush and appoint some average defensive manager in Cotterill now. It's the league that's important and Kelly has a 100% record. Of course as we all know, this may be a one off. But in this situation, we have to give the guy a chance, he's just took us out of the bottom 3.

I don't know how anyone can say he should get the job on the basis of just one league match? It was a good win tonight, thanks to some bad defending - the QPR commentators were hardly complimentary about their own side who, by all accounts, are a bit shit at the moment as well.

If he gets the job, it'll only be because they haven't make a permanent appointment from the preferred list.

If so, give him a few games, fair enough, but don't build him up. It's not fair on the guy - the pressure isn't exactly off with the Derby and Brighton games on the horizon.

Archived