Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lush

Team v wolves

--------------------douglas

stearman--macarthy--kisnorbo--sheehan

----------------gudjonsson

---hughes----------------weso-----smith

---------------hume

-------------------------fryatt

Subs: henderson, gerrbrand, johanson, maybury, hammond.

Confidence is good, but a different game. Expectation will be too high, and wolves are a better team than qpr. Were at home, and should take the game to wolves regardless. They will play for a win for sure. If we let them play, we wont cope, we have to get at em, increase the momentum, take control of the play. Dont be disapointed with a draw.

--------------------douglas

stearman--macarthy--kisnorbo--sheehan

----------------gudjonsson

---hughes----------------weso-----smith

---------------hume

-------------------------fryatt

Subs: henderson, gerrbrand, johanson, maybury, hammond.

Confidence is good, but a different game. Expectation will be too high, and wolves are a better team than qpr. Were at home, and should take the game to wolves regardless. They will play for a win for sure. If we let them play, we wont cope, we have to get at em, increase the momentum, take control of the play. Dont be disapointed with a draw.

:yawn:

------------------Douglas--------------------

------Kisnorbo-McCarthy-Gerrbrand------

Stearman-------------------------Sheehan

-------Hughes---Joey---Wesolowski-------

-----------Hume---------Fryatt----------

Subs: Henderson, O'Grady, Nils, Hammond, Smith

Take the game too them but with Derby and Brighton games coming up (where wins are crucial) a draw would be a good result on saturday

Aliadiere though :cry:

The team that finished the game last night should start, although being at home we should really think about throwing Smith back in on either wing for more attacking options. Not sure about Maybury right wing but if it means Stearman can get forward more like last night and get more involved in attack it's worth keeping for now.

-------------------- Douglas

Stearman - McCarthy - Kisnorbo - Johansson

Maybury - Gudjonsson - Wesolowski - Hughes

----------------- O'Grady - Fryatt

Subs: Henderson, Gerrbrand, Smith, Hammond, Hume

They will play for a win for sure.

they didn't exactly go for a win at their ground so what makes you think they will this time

-------------------------douglas-----------------------------

---stearman----paddy mac-----kisnorbo-----sheehan---

---hughes------joey (if williams aint fit)--weso--smith--

---------------------fryatt-----hume-----------------------

subs

hendo, maybury (or joey depending on williams), o'grady, hammond, gerrbrand

-------------------- Douglas -----------------

----------------- Hume - Fryatt -----------------

Subs: Henderson, Gerrbrand, Smith, Hammond, O'Grady

Same team that started against QPR except Weso in for Williams (who will probably be injured anyway). Maybe O'Grady instead of Hume but I think both would do a good job so maybe keeping the player who has played with Fryatt the most (Hume) and giving O'Grady 25 minutes would be the best option.

-------------------------douglas----------------------------------

stearman---------mccarthy-------kisnorbo-------johansson--

hughes--------weso----------joey------------------smith-------

------------------fryatt----------o grady-----------------------

subs - hendo , hume , gerrbrand , maybury , elvis

The team that finished the game last night should start, although being at home we should really think about throwing Smith back in on either wing for more attacking options. Not sure about Maybury right wing but if it means Stearman can get forward more like last night and get more involved in attack it's worth keeping for now.

-------------------- Douglas

----------------- O'Grady - Fryatt

Subs: Henderson, Gerrbrand, Smith, Hammond, Hume

Agree, although i would probably choose hume over O'Grady.

they didn't exactly go for a win at their ground so what makes you think they will this time

for some bizare reason, i keep thinking your mr c, must be the way you write, i dunno.

they will play for a win because they can smell it, were not good, their 6 pts from a play-off spot, they probably thought we were good last time.

Douglas

Stearman

Macca

Kisnorbo

Sheehan

Hughes

Weso

Joey

Smith

Hume

Fryatt

I think stick with 442 at home. I think Smith with play better now he knows he will be dropped if he doesn't. Also i hear what people are saying about MAybury covering if Stearman roames forward and i do like that...but he's not a midfielder!! And in my opinion Joey ahead of Williams...someone said they'd drop Joey if Willaims was fit.....NO!!!!!!!

also think he will play johannson at Left back....dont agree with that at all

I'm sure my eyes are decieving me but I think I saw nearly everyone put Kisnorbo (Kin-sor-bo if your Welsh!) in the team :eek:

Is the tide finally turning!! Or do we have a manager playing people in their preferred positions!!! Shocking....

I'm sure my eyes are decieving me but I think I saw nearly everyone put Kisnorbo (Kin-sor-bo if your Welsh!) in the team :eek:

Is the tide finally turning!! Or do we have a manager playing people in their preferred positions!!! Shocking....

A bit of both really as far as Kisnorbo goes.

Shame the same can't be said about poor Maybury who is still out of position - but when you've got Stearman, why worry about Maybury?

I'd like to give this a go to be honest:

--------------------Douglas

Stearman--McCarthy--Kisnorbo--Johansson

Hume---Gudjonsson--Wesolowski--Hughes

-------------O'Grady----Fryatt

With Smith off form and probably in need of a rest, bring in Hume on the wing for Maybury due to him offering us more pace, work rthic, attacking quality in the final third.

Also gives O'Grady the chance to get a start as it sounds like he certainly deserves one.

Won't happen but just an idea :thumbup:

With Smith off form and probably in need of a rest, bring in Hume on the wing for Maybury due to him offering us more pace, work rthic, attacking quality in the final third.

Also gives O'Grady the chance to get a start as it sounds like he certainly deserves one.

hume just behind o'grady and fryatt might be better????

hume just behind o'grady and fryatt might be better????

Hmm, maybe going forward on occasions, but it'd leave us lacking width and also leave the full backs exposed.

Got to keep a fairly disciplined shape and formation or the gaps will get exploited.

Hmm, maybe going forward on occasions, but it'd leave us lacking width and also leave the full backs exposed.

Got to keep a fairly disciplined shape and formation or the gaps will get exploited.

i agree but, surely an attacking playing player not best in that position then, i'd say hume needs to play just off a striker/strikers.

what about maybury (whom i don't like but).......right back and trying rich on the right midfield, he loves geting forward and solid in defence?

I'd go with that , I think Hume would make a good RW , got alot of creativity. If he was too tuck in behind the front two , we'd get mullered down that right wing :ph34r:

Archived