Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Holloway is our man

I don't care what his stats are like, his teams are an abomination and resort to the worst kind of dishonest tactics I've ever seen employed.

I have to say that is one of my biggest fears and reasons why I wouldn't want him here. Can you imagine him telling some of our young promising players to dive, hoof, foul when the ref isn't looking, roll over 7 times to get another player booked? Seeing that would break my heart. :cry:

I stand by my first reaction at seeing this story 'Noooooo'. And I hope that it's just the NOTW sticking a pin in on a list, I don't usually believe stuff from the tabloids but this is such an awful story that logic goes out the window and I start dreading that it could be true. :mad::(:cry:

The News of the World writes so much rubbish.

It's all tabloid trash. The paper is designed for chavs that talk a load of guff. Holloway will not be our next manager; the journalist who suggested this garbage is probably a Luton fan who is worried about losing Newell to Leicester.

WTF? why do all the media have an obsession with Ince?

It's a mid to late 90's thing when all these rather average over paid footballers were made out to be the most important thing in the world. The media whores would give a soundbyte here and there and the media lapped it up. Now at the arse end of their careers where they are so unbelievably crap, living off an over inflated reputation from 10 years ago, the journo's kiss their arses.

We just got rid of one of those in Dion Dublin, who did naff all and was made out to be one of the greatest.

Going back to the Holloway rumour, I can't understand why the board would even consider him. He is not the man to take us forward. QPR are a disgusting team, and I couldn't bear us to be like that.

Let's just hope that the NOTW are wrong yet again. A number of newspapers have a different idea of who our next manager is, so I'm taking this suggestion with a pinch of salt.

Paul Ince got 9/10 ..!!

He must have got that for his pirouette and tripple salko(?) in the first half!! :D

Funniest thing at the Walkers this season!! The guy is class!! :w00t: :laugh:

Watched a documentary that was on him from a couple of years ago in my pyschology lesson the other day and the mans a legend.

We had Mr nice guy last time and it didn;t work why not try Mr bad?

He is a man full of pasion and enthusiasm, if anyone can sort us out it's him, I'm not saying his my favourite out of everyone but he's not that bad a candidate. And remember whoever gets it they need our full backing from day one, not none of this "I won't support the club while he's there" shit.

Archived