Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Holloway is our man

Now Holloway has been sacked by QPR after a string of poor results, why the hell would we want him? The fans were getting on his back and this is QPR we are talking about. Come on board of directors think about it!

eh when was this ? whats it in ? link for the love of god link

Looks to me that Holloway is on his way. He's definately spoke to us and that's why the QPR board have put him on gardening leave. Let's hope that Luton don't want that much compensation for Newell and that the board choose Newell. It's definately between them two. Holloway won't cost us any compensation by the looks of things. Awful.

eh when was this ? whats it in ? link for the love of god link

Sorry just read it on teletext, thought it was common knowledge. Im not happy, im really not. Holloway is not the way forward, if im wrong ill streak at a home game of anyones choice but I think my clothes will be safe!

Now I'm confused... If you suspend a manager like that, you are effectivley sacking him... It's called constructive dismissal, and he will sue them and be awarded the balance of his contract if they don't pay him up.

They clearly want rid of him, so why would we want him?? Reject!!!

Now I'm confused... If you suspend a manager like that, you are effectivley sacking him... It's called constructive dismissal, and he will sue them and be awarded the balance of his contract if they don't pay him up.

They clearly want rid of him, so why would we want him?? Reject!!!

No, they have said that his mind is not on the job - with a run of defeats and the LCFC speculation - they cannot afford to sack him so would rather do this (cause if they sack him they have to pay him anyway and will not get any potential compensation from LCFC)

Is there actually anybody that would welcome Holloway? Are the board that thick. I urge everybody to email [email protected] as soon as possible and see if we can save this club.

Come on City Fans, there's still a chance.

Maybe if we compose an email here and then post it to him on mass, I think TD et al would get the message then :thumbup:

Is there actually anybody that would welcome Holloway? Are the board that thick. I urge everybody to email [email protected] as soon as possible and see if we can save this club.

Come on City Fans, there's still a chance.

Its too late mate .... he's on his way, they'll be setting up the diving board at the training ground as we speak .... and couldn't cope if he signs Shittue or whatever his name is ....

Holloway is being set-up at QPR though. Their chairman is a prize tool and rumours on the QPR board are that he has a 'friend' at NOTW and could well have been behind the 'Holloway To Leicester' story so that he could get rid of Holloway.

I think there's a few more twists and turns before we have a new City boss. If it is Holloway i'll back him, there's no point not doing so because he'll be at this club for the forseable future, we certainly can't afford 2 sackings within a year.

Why the hell would we want a manager thats been suspended on 'gardning leave' due to poor results, if he is appointed the board has surely lost the plot, and this will imo be a panic appointment!

Panic appointment ... exactly what I said ..... :ph34r: and I was told to chill ...

It can't happen please no :cry::cry::cry:

The board would make a panic appointment if we had not won the last 2 games and were even closer to relegation but the fact we are 3 points above the drop zone with the next 2 games against 2 other relegation threatened teams it's not essential we have a new manager and the board have said that.

I am alot more confident that this Holloway story isn't as nailed on as the papaers make out it is.

People who want Martin Allen to be our next manager surely shouldn't be too disappointed with Holloway as they are very similar. I've watched Brentford a few times under Allen and they play a horrible style of football but get results because of the sheer motivation from their manager. Holloway did the same at QPR will no money whatsoever and a board that are a disgrace.

I don't want Holloway but from what i've read from QPR fans they are gutted he's going.

Archived