Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Holloway is our man

i am willing to give him a chance................anyone else?

:rolleyes:

If he gets appointed then I am too willing to give him a chance, and will reserve judgement. However I woulf prefer it if we got Newell or left Kely in charge. :ph34r:

There's no other way of getting around it - we'll have to give him a chance, regardless of our feelings towards him. Saying that, I would be disgusted by the appointment.

Luckily, it's all just speculation at the moment, and I'm not worrying about Holloway...yet.

its going to make the QPR chairman look like a right knob if no one takes holloway.

then they would either have to sack him or reinstate the man.

wonder how it will effect their team?

Or maybe not. From the Beeb's website:

"QPR chairman Gianni Paladini says there is no way back for former manager Ian Holloway at Loftus Road, but is adamant he will not sack him.

Holloway was suspended on Monday for asking to speak to Leicester City about their vacant manager's job.

"Once he applied for the Leicester job we felt he could not concentrate on our team," Paladini said.

Paladini added that Holloway will be paid for the rest of his two-year QPR contract if he does not get a new job.

He added: "He hasn't been sacked. We will honour his contract until the end."

Paladini felt Holloway's mind was no longer on the job at Loftus Road, saying: "If a man is happily married why would he look for another woman?

"If you get the opportunity to speak to someone it's your choice whether to go, or to stay.

"Maybe it's better for him to move, maybe he's been here too long. I don't blame him for looking."

Holloway cannot speak about his departure from QPR for legal reasons, but BBC Sport has tried unsuccessfully to contact his agent."

Seems that the chairman has proved he is a complete knob, though. Even though I don't think Holloway would be good for us, he has been hung out to dry here. And what is it about QPR and describing everything in terms of pulling and looking at women?

Holloway cannot speak about his departure from QPR for legal reasons, but BBC Sport has tried unsuccessfully to contact his agent."

He hasn't departed though. :huh::unsure::whistle::ph34r:

Lets all just hope, for the good of our club, we dont panic and employ that C**T Holloway. He has done nothing that warrants him even a sniff of anything at Leicester. Leave Holloway trimming his bush! Dont know who i want now newells turned us down

Let Rob Kelly run the show for this season, he has that bond with the players and they are obviously responding to him. And he has the passion for leicester to stay up.

Meanwhile, lets start the bring back Martin Campaign! Do you think it will work!!

Holloway hasn't been sacked and Holloway's supposed interest in the Leicester job could just be a reason for the board to get rid of him, it certainly does not mean he is about to join us.

It's clear they wanted rid of him and have sent him on gardening leave. By doing so they have put him in the shop window for other clubs ( i.e us and Derby ) hoping to not only get rid of Holloway which they have been wanting to do for awhile but make some money in compo in the process, instead of having to pay him off.

Typical dirty QPR board trick. Shame is it probabley won't work and they will have Holloway sapping their funds for quite awhile :devil: .

IF we do get holloway i dont wanna here any fans boo him . we gotta give him a chance he did well at QPR wen the board supported him last season.he would get the fight bak in us and is a top bloke.

HOLLOWAY IN.

Fight is one thing, dirty tactics and chronic diving are another.

Sadly, recent history (see Newcastle) suggests hiring an unpopular manager might not work out - Souness was never taken to by Newcastle fans, and he's left after less than 2 years - getting the fans onside was an uphill task for Souness from day one. The same could very easily (likely) happen to Holloway if he came.

Some fans will disapprove deeply of his appointment, and will boo him - that's a fact.

Let's hope Derby or Newcastle snap him up first. :thumbup:

Holloway has done nothing wrong. If he did come and did well then everyone will be saying what a great manager he is and was. Fickle fans again! Leicester's board will choose what they want to do and there is nothing we can do to change that. I personally would be surprised if Ian came. Get off his back. :D

Archived