Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Team v Brighton

Two wins on the trot so confidence is high, no major changes need to be made. I'd just bring Smith in for Maybury and switch Hughes onto the right. Sylla has done nothing to justify a quick return into the team, and he's hardly played for Guinea out in the African Nations.

My team would be:

---------------------Douglas-------------------

Stearman---McCarthy--Kisnorbo---Johansson

Hughes----Gudjonsson--Wesolowski----Smith

------------------Fryatt----Hume----------------

Subs: Gerrbrand, Williams, Sylla, O'Grady, Hammond

Two wins on the trot so confidence is high, no major changes need to be made. I'd just bring Smith in for Maybury and switch Hughes onto the right. Sylla has done nothing to justify a quick return into the team, and he's hardly played for Guinea out in the African Nations.

My team would be:

i'd go for that then bring willaims on for joey in the 2nd half, should be play as ineffectually as last time

My team would be:

perfect exept if kisnorbo plays shit put gerrbrand on :thumbup::blink:

Same as Mr C :) .

My team would be:

I would go with that line up, but i dont know about leaving Williams out because i think he has been playing good when he has played.

Maybe we should play 3-5-2. :ermm:

I'd give Sylla another chance - things have changed these last few games and we're not the cr@p, heartless team we were so some of that should rub off and he was obviously good enough in the past to play for MON at Celtic.

That way we can minimise changes to the side - letting the players familiarise themselves and stop the tinkering.

Would like to see Smith on as a sub at some time though and more of O'Grady too.

I'd go for (for what it's worth):

GK: Rab

LB: Nisse

CB: Kisnorbo

CB: McCarthy ©

RB: Stearman

LW: Smith

CM: Hughes

CM: Wesolowski

RW: Sylla

CF: Fryatt

CF: Hume

Yep you read it no Gudjonsson, IMO Wesolowski and Huges together is a better balance, and apart from Nisse they are all Square pegs in Square holes!!!! Crazy stuff....

CB: McCarthy

LB: Johansson

RM: Hughes

CM: Weso

CM: Joey

LM: Smith

ST: Fryatt

ST: Hume

Really, apart from LB and perhaps RM, the strongest team we have.

Can't argue with that :thumbup:

------------------------------Douglas---------------------------------

-Stearman------McCarthy ©-------Kisnorbo---------Johansson-

-Hughes---------Gudjonsson-------Wesolowski-------Smith------

-----------------------Fryatt-------------Hume----------------------

I may be tempted to switch Hughes and Smith as Smith is less likely to help out in defence, and Nils is far more culpable in 1 on 1 situations than Stearman. I believe Seb Carole plays on the right hand side for Brighton as well, and from what i've seen, he's their best player.

My team would be:

Gerrbrand for Kisnorbo otherwise :thumbup:

I'd go for (for what it's worth):

LB: Nisse

CB: McCarthy ©

LW: Smith

CM: Hughes

CM: Wesolowski

RW: Sylla

CF: Fryatt

CF: Hume

Yep you read it no Gudjonsson, IMO Wesolowski and Huges together is a better balance, and apart from Nisse they are all Square pegs in Square holes!!!! Crazy stuff....

No probs with dropping Joey. Just seems that with Smith and Sylla you've got two wingers who'd rather show their silky skills instead of delivering the killer ball or drop back and defend usefully. One, fine. Two - a nightmare for our defence.

My team would be:

Spot on.

My team would be:

Yes please.

-------------------douglas

stearman--kisnorbo--macarthy--sheehan

-hughes-----weso-------joey-------smith

--------------hume---friott ;)

I would take a draw RIGHT NOW, but we musnt approach the game thinking a draw is ok. Were well capable of winning, and we must play to do so.

-------------------douglas

stearman--kisnorbo--macarthy--sheehan

-hughes-----weso-------joey-------smith

--------------hume---friott ;)

I would take a draw RIGHT NOW, but we musnt approach the game thinking a draw is ok. Were well capable of winning, and we must play to do so.

I agree with this team and it will be intresting (should Kelly go for it) to see how Smith responds to two games on the sidelines, in which (i'm sure you don't need reminding) we won, fighting for a place and all that, may be the tonic he needed for a return to form. :thumbup:

Amazing how two wins in a row makes everyone pick basically the same team with just one or two differences, as opposed to the usual radical differences seen up until recently. :thumbup:

The defence probably wont change, there's no injuries or suspensions back there to worry about - so Sheehan probably wont feature there.

The midfield will probably see the return of Smith with Hughes moving to the right - I can see this being the only change to the team. So Mr C's team selection looks like a good bet. The other possibility is a straight swap of Sylla for Maybury, but I think this is probably less likely (Kelly seems to prefer shipping deadwood out) lol

I have it on good authority (the Birch on Heart 106) that there will be one change!!

Rab

Stearman

McCarthy

Kisnorbo

Johansson

Hughes

Wesolowski

Gudjonsson

A wide player :whistle: (I'm guessing Smith!!)

Fryatt

Hume

Birch went out on a limb then didnt he. You obviously have to work for the club to get that kind of info. I assumed we'd drop Fryatt and put Hammond upfront and give Henderson a game on the problem right wing :whistle:

Sarcastic Git. :P;)

Archived