Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ticket For Derby

Ok I have spare ticket in the Kop, for Derby, my son has taken his girlfriend to Paris, they''ll be at the Moulin Rouge Tuesday night.

I'm assuming there might be a reasonable demand especially as I'm not after any dosh for it and you don't have to sit with me, I don't want to ruin anyone' street cred ;) if you can find a seat somewhere else.

The problem is if more than one person want's it who do I give it to?

If you're interested put your name down.

I'd welcome any sensible suggestions on a fair way to allocate it, assuming more than one person want's it.

I think I'm going to regret this :)

Ok I have spare ticket in the Kop, for Derby, my son has taken his girlfriend to Paris, they''ll be at the Moulin Rouge Tuesday night.

I'm assuming there might be a reasonable demand especially as I'm not after any dosh for it and you don't have to sit with me, I don't want to ruin anyone' street cred ;) if you can find a seat somewhere else.

The problem is if more than one person want's it who do I give it to?

If you're interested put your name down.

I'd welcome any sensible suggestions on a fair way to allocate it, assuming more than one person want's it.

I think I'm going to regret this :)

There isnt really a fair way to do this- so personally i would sell it. I ant really see any other way to do it.

There isnt really a fair way to do this- so personally i would sell it. I ant really see any other way to do it.

I knew I'd regret this, why is it fairer to sell it? I'd rather it went to someone who was desperate to go but genuinely couldn't afford it. Is that so wrong?

I knew I'd regret this, why is it fairer to sell it? I'd rather it went to someone who was desperate to go but genuinely couldn't afford it. Is that so wrong?

No, that isnt so wrong, but surely everone who wants it is genuinely desperate to go (or will give you that impression)?

No, that isnt so wrong, but surely everone who wants it is genuinely desperate to go (or will give you that impression)?

It shouldn't stop me from trying though. anyway no ones said they want it yet. :P

If I wasn't working that day down here in Maidstone, I'd take you up on your kind offer and whatsmore, I'd sit next to you! :P

I bet you're not sure if that's a good thing or not..

I'd have no problem with TPH as long as you promised not to bully me :whistle:

I cant go now because of work commitments again.....however....

suggestion for people wanting the ticket....

why not do a guess the attendance on the west ham game tomorrow night, closest gets the ticket???

No one seems to want it anyway.

No one seems to want it anyway.

Don't take it personally DavieG! :P

I'd happily take up your offer under "normal" circumstances, but I've got exams for the next 2 weeks so I'm going to have to pass and do some much needed revision instead :(

If I wasn't working that day down here in Maidstone, I'd take you up on your kind offer and whatsmore, I'd sit next to you! :P

I bet you're not sure if that's a good thing or not..

Ditto but working in Guildford. :huh::unsure::( <_<

Don't take it personally DavieG! :P

I'd happily take up your offer under "normal" circumstances, but I've got exams for the next 2 weeks so I'm going to have to pass and do some much needed revision instead :(

Revise at the ground :cool:

Archived