Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

2 hours ago, shanetko said:

If they both start I’m going Ronaldo over 4.5 shots 10/11 and Benzena over 3.5 shots at 6/4

Tenner returns £47.72

free bet offer at 365 for the city game if you’re eligible, too 

1 hour ago, ScouseFox said:

free bet offer at 365 for the city game if you’re eligible, too 

Yep. Done Real Madrid for the paid bet and backed draw with the free bet. Not confident but desperately hoping for no Man Shitty win :unsure:

26 minutes ago, shanetko said:

Yep. Done Real Madrid for the paid bet and backed draw with the free bet. Not confident but desperately hoping for no Man Shitty win :unsure:

Feck sake. That escalated quickly 

3 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

had under 26.5 shots @ 11/8 pre match, then ramos to be booked with the free roll at about 75 mins. 

nice evening again. lucky as fu ck but take it. 

Good stuff :thumbup:

8 minutes ago, shanetko said:

Good stuff :thumbup:

bottled city big time, as soon as they went 1-0 down i thought yep sound that's where the free bet is going, looked at the price and it was 15/2 and thought no chance. thought it'd be at least 12s. 

left it for a bit and thought ramos will be a cu nt for the last 15 mins and get himself booked for time wasting/generally being a nob. fuming that they managed to concede twice in about 5 minutes but he still had time for a red card. 

one of those winning bets for literally all the wrong reasons compared to what i had it for but we take it. 

Alright guys, if any of you want a go at something different betting wise then I have a referral code for SportStack app.

It's kind of like FPL but with money. Basically you can buy shares in players and get a payout based on how they perform in the match. You can also sell shares in players if you think their price is high and they won't reach it. I started with £20 a month or so ago and I'm well over £150 now so there is money to be made once you get used to it. 

The referral code DS112 gets you 6 free shares at sign up stage without making any deposit. If you like it and make a deposit yourself I then get some shares too 😁

If anyone has a go and has any questions re the trading then feel free to DM me although there are some videos on SportStack.com such as beginner guides. 

6 hours ago, SilebyFox88 said:

Alright guys, if any of you want a go at something different betting wise then I have a referral code for SportStack app.

It's kind of like FPL but with money. Basically you can buy shares in players and get a payout based on how they perform in the match. You can also sell shares in players if you think their price is high and they won't reach it. I started with £20 a month or so ago and I'm well over £150 now so there is money to be made once you get used to it. 

The referral code DS112 gets you 6 free shares at sign up stage without making any deposit. If you like it and make a deposit yourself I then get some shares too 😁

If anyone has a go and has any questions re the trading then feel free to DM me although there are some videos on SportStack.com such as beginner guides. 

Is it like Football Index? Not another Ponzi I hope :D

35 minutes ago, shanetko said:

Is it like Football Index? Not another Ponzi I hope :D

Not sure on their business structure but you trade against other people. Eg. Some people will fancy Salah to score big away at Watford and put in buy orders on him. Others will think he won't do very well and short him in the hope he doesn't reach his price. It works on a game by game basis each week currently but season markets will be released next season I believe.

1 hour ago, shanetko said:

Taking Betvictors Boost of F****t to beat Boro to nil at 4/1 

Boro been very poor lately and not been scoring much

That went well. Not sad though lol

cleaned up on dancing on ice, think that's major profit on the last 6 big reality tv events. two love islands, i'm a celeb, strictly, the circle and now dancing on ice. 

all roads point to eurovision now. 

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

You must have finally cleaned up on him! Hahah

11/4 anytime and 20/1 two or more. had a bloody exciting 6 minutes to get the 250s on the hat trick ahaha  

42 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

11/4 anytime and 20/1 two or more. had a bloody exciting 6 minutes to get the 250s on the hat trick ahaha  

He was wide open when Tielemans blazed over aswell.