Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

16 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I hope a few of you had a bet on Leicester win + Vardy anytime goal. Was almost nailed on given his record against them. 

I had Barnes and Timmy fgs but out of compete hope. Really didn’t fancy us to do that. Vardy anytime would’ve been too short.

Edited by Unabomber
  • Like 1

Got £5 on Cambridge/Wolves double (didn't realise Wolves play tomorrow lol ). Return £20.

I did fancy Birmingham too (they're nearly evens at home to Rotherham) but don't trust them.

Edited by Fox92

On 26/09/2020 at 11:34, Walkers said:

Flamengo are 9/1 to win away at Palmeiras tomorrow evening... 1 point between them in the league, Flamengo have won 4 of their last 5, Palmeiras 3 of their last 5. Seems a bit much

https://onefootball.com/en/news/cbf-rules-out-postponing-palmeiras-flamengo-amid-covid-19-outbreak-31173484

Steaua Bucharest (3rd) 2/1 to beat Dinamo Bucharest (12th) at home Saturday evening. Not sure if this is COVID related lol I know Dinamo were shocking last season, Steaua likewise to a lesser extent.

Ostersunds also look good 3/1 at home to AIK on Sunday. Both sides recovering from very poor and slow starts to the season, AIK especially. Ostersunds 6pts ahead at the moment, AIK still only 3pts ahead of the relegation play offs

Edited by Walkers

18 hours ago, lcfcben76 said:

A lot of games this weekend with in form sides facing completely out of form teams. 

League two is where my money is: Newport, Port Vale and Crawley all look good value against struggling sides

Win, loss and a draw. Newport were a goal behind before coming back to win late on.