Anyone ever get shat on by a team repeatedly and decide they're going to bet on them next time? Energetyk of Belarus lost at home to a team adrift at the bottom of the table before I bet on Dinamo Minsk to beat them at home - they drew. Energetyk then went onto beat table toppers BATE Borisov away 1-0 then I had one of these moments. Thankfully I forgot about them because I just found last week they got trounced 8-1 at home to a recently promoted side.

On 13/07/2020 at 22:54, Ian Nacho said:

What are people’s thoughts on offsetting the disappointment of your team losing, by betting against them? 

I put a fiver on Millwall to beat us under Ranieri with 5 minutes left at 28/1 and I was still absolutely furious lol 

On 17/07/2020 at 22:44, Walkers said:

Anyone ever get shat on by a team repeatedly and decide they're going to bet on them next time? Energetyk of Belarus lost at home to a team adrift at the bottom of the table before I bet on Dinamo Minsk to beat them at home - they drew. Energetyk then went onto beat table toppers BATE Borisov away 1-0 then I had one of these moments. Thankfully I forgot about them because I just found last week they got trounced 8-1 at home to a recently promoted side.

Bilbao. I have never known a side screw an acca as much as them. Hate them.

Just want to follow up on my last post with something for people that never had bet before like me. Bearing in mind this isn't new knowledge to most people but was to me. 

Take advantage of the best sign up free bet and money back if it Loses offers. 

I've gone through the big players in bookies offers, with an investment of about £20 I'm now deleting the apps with about £120 in profit withdrawn. I put most of the free bets on draws (man u bagging me 2 of those with their recent draws and arsenal beating City in the Cup the other one). Was one dodgy VAR decision in the 2-3 celta Vigo game away from a further 50.

Anyway, it's low risk because even if somehow all of the bets lose, you're only. 15-20 quid down money wise. 

56 minutes ago, Nuneatonfox in Manchester said:

I reckon there’s value in wins for Rangers Roma and Basle tonight. German and Spanish teams have not played competitively for a while. Wolfsburg looked well off the pace yesterday, and Rangers and Roma played competitively a few days ago. 

Not sure about Roma. Inter looked very leggy last night. Italian teams have played pretty much every 3/4 days since restart in early June. Been relentless for them. 

The free £25 in play offer on Man City Lyon is there again Saturday. You can't really lose on that unless you're stupidly unlucky, or an idiot like me who put my qualifying £25 a few weeks ago on over 0.5 goals in Everton v Liverpool at 1/16 lol regretted it not long after I did it.

Usually just back over 3 corners or something at 1/100 and you've got a free £25 bet, then your bet will win and you've got £25.25 back.

8 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

The free £25 in play offer on Man City Lyon is there again Saturday. You can't really lose on that unless you're stupidly unlucky, or an idiot like me who put my qualifying £25 a few weeks ago on over 0.5 goals in Everton v Liverpool at 1/16 lol regretted it not long after I did it.

Usually just back over 3 corners or something at 1/100 and you've got a free £25 bet, then your bet will win and you've got £25.25 back.

Varies account by account unfortunately. I only get a £5 one as I don't bet that much, in fact only really when they have this offer on. Used to be a £50 offer which was quality if you matched it, was effectively £40 free every time they did it. 

On 14/08/2020 at 03:21, Dan LCFC said:

Bet on Man City/ Lyon double chance pre match then do your in play on the draw. 

• Like 2
On 14/08/2020 at 12:07, Osavo said:

Varies account by account unfortunately. I only get a £5 one as I don't bet that much, in fact only really when they have this offer on. Used to be a £50 offer which was quality if you matched it, was effectively £40 free every time they did it. 

That is true I've seen some get more than me and some get less. Still though there's risk free money in this.

2 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Which particular Bookie are you referring to here please?

Bet365.

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, purpleronnie said:

They we're 10/1...blimey that's a crazy price.:blink:

I thought it was mental when I saw it too. They took either 6 or 4 points off Man City last year in the group stages, have knocked Juventus out over two legs, recently took PSG to penalties - they were massively underestimated last night I think. I think Bayern will beat them but it won't be the mauling many expect, they're comfortably more organised than someone like Barcelona.

At 10/1 it was well worth a go I thought.

Odd are 7/2 to beat Molde away at 2pm in Norway. Won their last 5, 3rd in the table with a game in hand on Molde who are 3pts above in 2nd. Molde's form has stuttered recently.

Think I saw Nice are decent odds tomorrow (EVS?) to beat Lens at home.