Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

On 22/08/2020 at 13:09, Walkers said:

Odd are 7/2 to beat Molde away at 2pm in Norway. Won their last 5, 3rd in the table with a game in hand on Molde who are 3pts above in 2nd. Molde's form has stuttered recently.

Think I saw Nice are decent odds tomorrow (EVS?) to beat Lens at home.

Nice betting 👍🏻

5 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Nice betting 👍🏻

The accy I had with Nice fell at the first hurdle

My main accy this weekend had 7 teams in it, the first 6 came in convincingly, last one was Anderlecht. 1-0 up at home to a side who had been down to 10men since the 40thish minute. 90th min, went to make food assuming it was all safe. Came back to a notifcation saying 2-0 Anderlecht, then goal disallowed, then 1-1. ****ing joke lol

• Sad 1

Without going into too much detail, this weekend I like

Rosenborg 1/2 at home to Stabaek (see Ostersunds reason below, exactly the same)

Rennes EVS at home to Montpellier (just going off last season tbh)

Ostersunds 13/8 at home to Falkenbergs (won last 3 but have had a slow start, Falkenbergs not won in atleast last 5)

Valur 4/11 at home to HK (Iceland, won last 5 and top the table, HK are a promoted side near the bottom who have won their last 3 at home but last 3 away)

Ostersunds and Rennes have won

Edited by Walkers

20 hours ago, Walkers said:

Without going into too much detail, this weekend I like

Rosenborg 1/2 at home to Stabaek (see Ostersunds reason below, exactly the same)

Rennes EVS at home to Montpellier (just going off last season tbh)

Ostersunds 13/8 at home to Falkenbergs (won last 3 but have had a slow start, Falkenbergs not won in atleast last 5)

Valur 4/11 at home to HK (Iceland, won last 5 and top the table, HK are a promoted side near the bottom who have won their last 3 at home but last 3 away)

Ostersunds and Rennes have won

The two best priced teams have won, one of the heavy odds on shots is bound to let you down if you have had them all in an accy!!

19 minutes ago, TamworthFoxes said:

The two best priced teams have won, one of the heavy odds on shots is bound to let you down if you have had them all in an accy!!

This is my problem, I usually put (as I did yesterday) games like Rennes/Ostersunds in the same accy along with other "less favourite" teams. I had 3 other games in the bet all with lower odds on them, 2 of which screwed up, one being a win or draw aswell 🙄

Then I put a bit more money on a few more games like the Rosenborg/Valur, and as you say one is going to **** up. Need to be a bit more ballsy really and merge some together 

Malta are 11/5 to beat Latvia at home tonight. I know they're both minnows but i've always seen Malta to be atleast the level above the likes of San Marino and Andorra, same with Latvia but I had the impression over the last few years they have been utter doggo and heading towards the San Marino tier. Surprised they're favourites especially away from home

Also Slovenia 1/3 at home to Moldova is not as short as I would expect. I have them, Malta win or draw and a few others at 8/1