Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

On 04/02/2020 at 21:31, ramadaone said:

Absolute bullshit

They have linked up with NASDAQ and if you read up properly you will see the business model is nothing like a Ponzi scheme

The “wife” has made £13k since May 2019 and has a £40k port which compared to some proper investors is peanuts

if you know anything about football you should be able to make at least 10% every MONTH 

Expanding into Spain and Germany soon so the Index is only going one way 

EVERYONE WINS.

Seems a solid business model.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/02/2020 at 20:51, Col city fan said:

Fooked by VAR yet again

Had Wolves to win at h/t 

A decision is made which just would have never been made pre VAR

😩

Definitely the wrong forum if you’re looking for sympathy for that one :scarf:

20 hours ago, Leeds Fox said:

Karma for backing against your own side Col. Who does that?

It’s a good thing to do. If we win, happy days, but if we don’t, the blow is cushioned by winning a bet

A nil nil draw of course achieves neither..

Edited by Col city fan

Absolutely conned. I'm disgusted.

Had a fiver on Witsel, Neymar and Marquinhos to be booked at 100/1.

Witsel booked in the first half.

Neymar booked early in the second half. Offered £33 for a cash out. Frankly laughable.

Comes to the last few minutes - Meunier commits bookable offence, is booked. Verratti commits bookable offence, Marquinhos gobs off to referee about it, Verratti correctly booked.

Marquinhos commits a very similar offence.

No yellow card.

Sums up my season. My luck's been appalling all season.

17 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Absolutely conned. I'm disgusted.

Had a fiver on Witsel, Neymar and Marquinhos to be booked at 100/1.

Witsel booked in the first half.

Neymar booked early in the second half. Offered £33 for a cash out. Frankly laughable.

Comes to the last few minutes - Meunier commits bookable offence, is booked. Verratti commits bookable offence, Marquinhos gobs off to referee about it, Verratti correctly booked.

Marquinhos commits a very similar offence.

No yellow card.

Sums up my season. My luck's been appalling all season.

I tried betting on certain players to be carded but it's never come in. I've also gone over x amouht of cards in a game and the refs inexplicably don't card players. I had over 0 cards for spurs in the villa game and Atkinson let Aurier off with 4 fouls in the first 12 minutes. It's not worth it as its down to opinion and we know refs are inconsistent.

30 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I tried betting on certain players to be carded but it's never come in. I've also gone over x amouht of cards in a game and the refs inexplicably don't card players. I had over 0 cards for spurs in the villa game and Atkinson let Aurier off with 4 fouls in the first 12 minutes. It's not worth it as its down to opinion and we know refs are inconsistent.

Might be best to look at who is more stricter and look at refs stats - who's more likely to give yellows/reds or who gives the most out?

https://www.soccerbase.com/referees/home.sd

https://www.premierleague.com/referees/index

Attwell and Dean seem the most card-happy...

• Like 1

On 23/02/2020 at 15:10, shanetko said:

Aubameyang over 1.5 shots on target at 11/10 with bet365 looks alright to me in the late game 

Going to the well again today after yesterday’s winner.

Salah over 4.5 shots on goal 11/10 with bet365 

Was tempted by over 2.5 shots on target at 13/8 instead but opted to back him to do his usual shoot on sight and miss the target more often than not.

1 hour ago, shanetko said:

Going to the well again today after yesterday’s winner.

Salah over 4.5 shots on goal 11/10 with bet365 

Was tempted by over 2.5 shots on target at 13/8 instead but opted to back him to do his usual shoot on sight and miss the target more often than not.

had auba yesterday too. 

had arsenal to go unbeaten from 1st feb to 2nd march @ 6/1. they were due to play man city next week but that was 1/100 to be cancelled due to the carling cup final, so we were getting 6/1 on arsenal not losing to burnley, newcastle and everton. true price was about 8/11. 

on trent shots tonight, 2+ @ 6/4, 3+ @ 9/2 and 4+ @ 12/1. all piss poor prices but just for interest. 3 in 38 minutes. might go to bed now. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, shanetko said:

I always wait for team news first but for 3 in a row im eyeing up Lewandowski over 3.5 shots at Evens with Bet365. If he starts will go for that.

You seem to be doing well at these so I'm just gonna go with this. Had Noble to be booked in play yesterday and got £34 back so just lobbed the lot on it. In a bit of form myself but I'll take responsibility if this loses lol 

12 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

You seem to be doing well at these so I'm just gonna go with this. Had Noble to be booked in play yesterday and got £34 back so just lobbed the lot on it. In a bit of form myself but I'll take responsibility if this loses lol 

He’s playing so full steam ahead here :) 

3 hours ago, shanetko said:

Should be a winner if that attempted flick counts but let’s see how they settle!

Nope. Loser. Settled as 3.

Incredible player. Shame he wasn't more selfish haha.