Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

1 hour ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Fylde v Aldershot

Yeovil v Barnet

Bromley v Chorley

Maidenhead v Stockport 

free £15 BTTS 4fold. Pays £135

last bet for a while. 😢

Other than this one -

Bromley
Notts C
Maidenhead v Stockport draw
Woking v D&R draw 
£3.24 pays £92.56

all my bets on players to go the euros are still being stood it seems. i think this is a good thing, as i'm mostly on younger players at massive prices. 

think i'm on tammy abraham, barnes, mings, mason holgate and bukayo saka. give them all another year to get even better and surely they all go instead of some of the dross like john stones or ross barkley who are currently keeping them out. 

Edited by ScouseFox

On 17/03/2020 at 20:18, ScouseFox said:

all my bets on players to go the euros are still being stood it seems. i think this is a good thing, as i'm mostly on younger players at massive prices. 

think i'm on tammy abraham, barnes, mings, mason holgate and bukayo saka. give them all another year to get even better and surely they all go instead of some of the dross like john stones or ross barkley who are currently keeping them out. 

Mine on Tomori to go at 6/1 has been void today. Annoying.

He was looking set to go at one point but could well have missed out actually, seems to have harshly fallen down the pecking order at Chelsea.

26 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

He was looking set to go at one point but could well have missed out actually, seems to have harshly fallen down the pecking order at Chelsea.

i’m not sure they can void it tbh. it’s still happening just at a later date, reckon you could argue that if you could be arsed. 

i think he’s the main threat to all the big prices i’ve got on mings. and aston villa going down. 

sky have new prices out based on it happening in 2021, think mcneil @ 28s and heaton @ 3/1 were the best bets. mcneil could be screwed if we don’t have a normal transfer window though, he won’t be in contention if hes still at burnley. if someone like us or everton or wolves etc. sign him then he will be bang there, i’d say.

also harvey at 5s. he’ll be PFA young player of the year next year. 

13 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

i’m not sure they can void it tbh. it’s still happening just at a later date, reckon you could argue that if you could be arsed. 

i think he’s the main threat to all the big prices i’ve got on mings. and aston villa going down. 

sky have new prices out based on it happening in 2021, think mcneil @ 28s and heaton @ 3/1 were the best bets. mcneil could be screwed if we don’t have a normal transfer window though, he won’t be in contention if hes still at burnley. if someone like us or everton or wolves etc. sign him then he will be bang there, i’d say.

also harvey at 5s. he’ll be PFA young player of the year next year. 

McNeil at 28/1 is ridiculously good. I'm getting on that one.

Tomori in theory should go, 6/1 is definitely overpriced but in reality now it's probably about evens - whereas when I had it at 6/1 I thought it was probably worth about 1/2.

33 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

McNeil at 28/1 is ridiculously good. I'm getting on that one.

Tomori in theory should go, 6/1 is definitely overpriced but in reality now it's probably about evens - whereas when I had it at 6/1 I thought it was probably worth about 1/2.

yeah that’s why i’d probably question why they voided it if it was me, i was ready to do similar for some of my 20/1 shots that are now like evens. but we’ve rolled over so it’s all good. 

grealish is probably the biggest value tbh, he’s 1/2 and should be about 1/50. i think he’s probably the second most obvious midfielder after henderson. we have literally no good central midfielders, he’s been one of the best players in the league this year, he will be again next year and he’s surely going to leave villa. 

Guest Harrydc

Had an acca on all the leagues and cups at the start of the season which is still rolling, guessing that wont come in now. 

On 18/03/2020 at 22:31, Dan LCFC said:

Mine on Barnes were voided too. Disappointing really, should have stood until next year.

• 2 weeks later...