Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lets Be having You

Match Thread Palace

WTF the 'Head to Head' article on the OS doesnt even mention the COUGH most important meeting between the two clubs COUGH.... EVER.... Maybe they forgot claridge screaming the ball into the top corner with his shin after 119:32 on the clock. No??

3-0 Leicester

Hume 29 (Running onto a hughes pass and slots under the keeper)

Fryatt 44 (peno, after argumements between Joey and Fryatt to take it, Fryatt places the ball into the bottom right hand corner of the net from the spot)

Williams 78 (A glancing header from the flying jock makes it three and secures the three points. 2 goals in 2 games for williams, the boys on fire)

89 min (peno for palace - Nissa hacks down Johnson in the area and there can only be one outcome) BUT HE HITS THE POST AND MCARTHY CLEARS THE REBOUND.

3-0 Leicester

Fryatt 44 (peno, after argumements between Joey and Fryatt to take it, Fryatt places the ball into the bottom right hand corner of the net from the spot)

Williams 78 (A glancing header from the flying jock makes it three and secures the three points. 2 goals in 2 games for williams, the boys on fire)

89 min (peno for palace - Nissa hacks down Johnson in the area and there can only be one outcome) BUT HE HITS THE POST AND MCARTHY CLEARS THE REBOUND.

Have we had a pen since Fryatt has been here??

3-0 Leicester

Is he injured for this one? I remember seeing him limp off of the pitch on The Championship last week...

Hope he is injured! :thumbup:

WTF the 'Head to Head' article on the OS doesnt even mention the COUGH most important meeting between the two clubs COUGH.... EVER.... Maybe they forgot claridge screaming the ball into the top corner with his shin after 119:32 on the clock. No??

good call

3-0 Leicester

Is this on FM :):thumbup:

Is he injured for this one? I remember seeing him limp off of the pitch on The Championship last week...

Hope he is injured! :thumbup:

I read on text he has had a head injury but should be playing :( Im not optimistic about this game but then again im not optimistic about anything at the moment so ignore me.

Come you BLUE BOYS!

I read on text he has had a head injury but should be playing :(Im not optimistic about this game but then again im not optimistic about anything at the moment so ignore me.

Come you BLUE BOYS!

Well hopefully youl be able to smile when Fryatt hits a screamer into the top corner tonight :):thumbup:

Archived