Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lets Be having You

Match Thread Palace

Whatever the score is tonight, I think it's essential Fryatt gets a goal or two. I had high hopes that he'd be prolific for us and I still think he will but we need to play to his strengths and give him the ball as much as we can in the box. He's one of the best young finishers this country has and we need to maximize that.

First game ive been too since the Norwich one - first sight at the new regime :D.

Palace should win tonight, they can go 3rd and i wouldnt begrudge them a win if they make sure they catch Sheffield United (a win n they are 6points behind them) and stop Leeds from going up.

Leicester 1-2 Palace

First game ive been too since the Norwich one - first sight at the new regime :D .

Palace should win tonight, they can go 3rd and i wouldnt begrudge them a win if they make sure they catch Sheffield United (a win n they are 6points behind them) and stop Leeds from going up.

Leicester 1-2 Palace

shocking

First game ive been too since the Norwich one - first sight at the new regime :D.

Leicester 1-2 Palace

:blink:

First game ive been too since the Norwich one - first sight at the new regime :D .

Leicester 1-2 Palace

Admin change his name to Dam_Leicester (see what I did there, used only the letters available to make him anti Leicester! :D:P:smile::):cool::o:ermm::unsure::huh::yawn: )

Admin change his name to Dam_Leicester (see what I did there, used only the letters available to make him anti Leicester! :D:P:smile::):cool::o:ermm::unsure::huh::yawn: )

lol obviously i want Leicester to win, but i cant see it :blush: and if we dont and it stops Sheff Utd going up then so be it - not like we are challenging for anything :thumbup:

Guest Gist

Can't wait till tonight, I've got a feeling it's going to be night to remember hopefully for good reasons

:scarf:

lol obviously i want Leicester to win, but i cant see it :blush: and if we dont and it stops Sheff Utd going up then so be it - not like we are challenging for anything :thumbup:

We're not mathematically safe yet - there's your goal.

We may not have anything to play for, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't go out and win - we want to finish higher than last season, and finish on a higher note than at our Mid January crisis.

Just seen the lineup. To be honest I am totally totally unsuprised by this. :)

P Henderson

A Maybury P McCarthy P Kisnorbo N Johansson

S Hughes J Gudjonsson G Williams A Welsh

I Hume M Fryatt

Subs: C O'Grady, M Sylla, P Gerrbrand, R Douglas, R Brevett

As many predicted, Welsh has come in, Hughes gone to right wing and Maybury been pushed to right back.

Time to shine Welsh :)

The five live commentator just was praising Kelly's achievements

"The board should offer him a contract, soon!"

"I came here earlier in the season and Leicester were in complete disarry, they really looked like they could have been relegated"

Archived