Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Steve Horobin - Condolences Thread

R.I.P

I hope his family get the answers they need to lay him to rest.

Agreed Ric.

R.I.P Steve.

(Does anyone know if there will be a minutes silence or not?)

Add that from teeno's thread aswell :o

There is always one youth who thinks its cool to be controversial.... let life unreal its wealdy nature upon them and see how they react to personal tragedy. :angry:

I don't think there should be one but that's my point of view.

When do you set the cutoff point as to when someone does or doesn't get a minutes silence? He died about 10 hours + after the game, i've known city fans who died within 48 hours of a game. Is their life not worth as much as someone who died quicker????

The club would be opening themselves up to having one every game if they were to do it.

I don't think there should be one but that's my point of view.

When do you set the cutoff point as to when someone does or doesn't get a minutes silence? He died about 10 hours + after the game, i've known city fans who died within 48 hours of a game. Is their life not worth as much as someone who died quicker????

The club would be opening themselves up to having one every game if they were to do it.

For what its worth, I didnt say there SHOULD be one, I just feel that people should show a little more respect for the loss on threads like these.

A girlfriend of mine lost her father AT a match, he died of a massive heartattach in the worthless cup against Villa when we went to Wembley ( Ithink it was villa!)

She got to scatter ashes at Filbo and a plot in the Garden but NO minutes silence, I think a private recognition is enough from the club

Can people stop using this topic to make points, this purely to pass on your condolences, if you've got something else to say on the 'prinicples' involved say them somewhere else.

Sorry for the preaching.

Can people stop using this topic to make points, this purely to pass on your condolences, if you've got something else to say on the 'prinicples' involved say them somewhere else.

Sorry for the preaching.

you have my permission to cut my points! :cool:

Sorry for the preaching.

Well the topic was locked for that, unlock it and move the things you don't like into that.

I know this sounds slightly patronising, but I dont think a lot of people will know how a loss feels unless they have had one, and until you become a parent its hard to relate to losing a child.

That poor family, I really feel for them all.

Yep feel really sorry for his family especially his two year old daughter, I lost my dad when I was 9, and feel I bearly knew him, god knows how his daughter will feel when she's older.

RIP Steve.

Deepest sympathy to Steve's family, and friends.

What a sad, sad thing to have happened.

I hope the fact that so many city fans feel for you at this time is some small comfort to you all.

Ian

Archived