Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

who'd have thought it

He's going to have an exceptional World Cup and we'll be looking at a few million for him...................... :D

Kisnorbo hahahahahah

Kisnorbo oooooooooooooooooooooooh

Kisnorbo oooooooooooooooooooooh

he used to be shite but now hes alrite

He's going to have an exceptional World Cup and we'll be looking at a few million for him...................... :D

its true

I tell you what it would be possible that Rob lets all the players mentioned above go for money thinking that he will be able to buy a replacement from the lower leagues etc....

Look what happened when Connolly left, Levein secured ELVIS on a permanent deal! witwooo!

We need to keep hold of EVERYONE we can, becuase there is SOD TOUT out there to replace them!

If this club doesn't sell players and buy bargains to replace them then it faces an uncertain future. Football is as much about people trading as is it about results. Kisnorbo is the perfect example of a guy who has come through from nowhere to be a valuable commodity.

If we replace him with someone like McAuley plus, perhaps a winger and a midfield player, that will represent significant progress.

Ironically almost every fan would have taken almost any price to be rid of Kisnorbo when he was a midfielder.

The trick is to buy right and sell right. I liked Mick Channon's comments about his horses along the lines of: "My job is to train em to the highest standard, not fall in love with em."

I don't think we should even consider selling Kisnorbo for anything less than £4m.

I think he's been brilliant since he started playing central defence with McCarthy.

Steve Bruce can kiss my arse if thinks he can take any of our players except some of the rubbish players like MDV

You'll be bloody lucky!!!!!!! You'd get £1m at the very very most for him.

very true , id have thought around the 750k mark would be birmingams bid considering they look like they will be a championship club next term

It was a while what???

erm to get them together, to get them playing to ahigh standard... basically only when Levein left did we see the impact so thats very ironic in itself.

I just dont see where all the "replacements" are coming from.

If we are to get UP then we need to keep the semblence of a performing side together, not re-shape it every 5 mins and tinker about with all the positions just to make progress,

why take three steps forward and 1 back every time.

Lets stick with the 3 steps forward we have taken and push on to go over the top to blighty! :ermm:

You'll be bloody lucky!!!!!!! You'd get £1m at the very very most for him.

I think you are under estimating the importance that Kisnorbo brings to this team! I see him as a valued member of the squad that should not be sold off for peanuts to other league rivals like Birmingham City.

I don't believe in selling off players that are of high standard to any other clubs in this division that will strengthen there potential for promotion.

very true , id have thought around the 750k mark would be birmingams bid considering they look like they will be a championship club next term

Then it is not worth selling him at that price. ;):thumbup:

Let's face it, yes our defence has improved dramatically with Kisnorbo there, but it still not a defence that dominates, especially from set pieces, it still not a defence that contributes to the goals for column, that with 4 centre backs in it.

If we can get someone like McCaully (sp) for free and sell Kisnorbo, and I was one of the few who supported him during his bad times we have the potential to solve both the problems stated above and have money in the kitty to strengthen the weaker areas all probably for less wages as well.

Rob's not only got to be on the ball tactically on the pitch but off it as well.

Let's face it, yes our defence has improved dramatically with Kisnorbo there, but it still not a defence that dominates, especially from set pieces, it still not a defence that contributes to the goals for column, that with 4 centre backs in it.

If we can get someone like McCaully (sp) for free and sell Kisnorbo, and I was one of the few who supported him during his bad times we have the potential to solve both the problems stated above and have money in the kitty to strengthen the weaker areas all probably for less wages as well.

Rob's not only got to be on the ball tactically on the pitch but off it as well.

Don't think we're gonna get McAuley on the cheap if at all!

He's already turned down some decent offers, hasn't he?

Well cheap as in no transfer fee, and wage wise we might be able to get him for less than we're paying Kisnorbo. Obviously it all depends on whether he sees us as an attractive option, if he sees Kiso on his way out that would help.

This is one of the problems of pleading poverty, ok it may help you keep any transfer fees to a minimum but it could also put off potential signings.

Anything around a million pounds, sell sell sell. Kisnorbo is not going to guarantee us promotion. In Gerrbrand we have an able deputy. I don't think people realise the financial status of this club these days. Remember when we were buying players like Neil Lennon for £750,000? Well, that's what clubs can do to us at the moment. It hurts, but you have to be realistic. Someone like Kisnorbo has cost us nothing in terms of a transfer fee and has had half a good season. If the club has any sort of desire to become financially viable again, they have to seriously consider any offer along these lines for Kisnorbo. I would rather finish 18th without him than 10th with him if it means the club starts to get back on an even keel.

I appreciate some people will point to our recent improvement under RK as a sign that we will be challenging for the play-offs next season, but think about the Connolly transfer. I refuse to believe for one second that we would have reached the play-offs this season if we'd have kept Connolly. The money in the bank was more important overall. Playing the devil's advocate a little bit here I know but sometimes I just want to balance out the views as opposed to the guy who said we should quote £4m for him. I think realistically it comes down to a question of whether the board have seen enough towards the end of this season to think that the same group of players will definitely push for promotion next season. Personally, I'm not so sure. I've seen too many false dawns at this club before to get too excited about what RK has achieved so far.

It was Crewe who he turned down, I doubt it was a decent offer either. I read somewhere that he was very interested in coming here when we first showed interest back in late December.

Anything around a million pounds, sell sell sell. Kisnorbo is not going to guarantee us promotion. In Gerrbrand we have an able deputy. I don't think people realise the financial status of this club these days. Remember when we were buying players like Neil Lennon for £750,000? Well, that's what clubs can do to us at the moment. It hurts, but you have to be realistic. Someone like Kisnorbo has cost us nothing in terms of a transfer fee and has had half a good season. If the club has any sort of desire to become financially viable again, they have to seriously consider any offer along these lines for Kisnorbo. I would rather finish 18th without him than 10th with him if it means the club starts to get back on an even keel.

I appreciate some people will point to our recent improvement under RK as a sign that we will be challenging for the play-offs next season, but think about the Connolly transfer. I refuse to believe for one second that we would have reached the play-offs this season if we'd have kept Connolly. The money in the bank was more important overall. Playing the devil's advocate a little bit here I know but sometimes I just want to balance out the views as opposed to the guy who said we should quote £4m for him. I think realistically it comes down to a question of whether the board have seen enough towards the end of this season to think that the same group of players will definitely push for promotion next season. Personally, I'm not so sure. I've seen too many false dawns at this club before to get too excited about what RK has achieved so far.

We've bought two players this season for that price although both were a little less money upfront, but even so. Hume and Fryatt were both £750k each if they achieve what's needed to activate the clauses. Fryatt has already had one activated for a further £150k. But I do get your point, I still think the club will resist selling if they can unless it's a stupid offer like the Connolly one was.

erm to get them together, to get them playing to ahigh standard... basically only when Levein left did we see the impact so thats very ironic in itself.

I just dont see where all the "replacements" are coming from.

If we are to get UP then we need to keep the semblence of a performing side together, not re-shape it every 5 mins and tinker about with all the positions just to make progress,

why take three steps forward and 1 back every time.

Lets stick with the 3 steps forward we have taken and push on to go over the top to blighty! :ermm:

Errrm well we only had about 3 hours to find a striker so that could be the reasoning for not getting both at the same time.

It's Leveins poor team management that meant Hume not playing well as he never played him. The replacements ARE there it has been proved!!

I don't want to sell players, but it's not the end of the world if we do.

Archived