Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

who'd have thought it

Just found this on Footie rumours- "bad news for Leicester city their Australian centre half Patrick Kisnorbo is wanted by both Birmingham and everton Steve Bruce was at the rico arena to see Leicester draw 1-1 with Coventry in which kisnorbo was sent of also everton scouts have been watching him as well and everton have the upper hand as they are willing to pay up to £2.5 million while Birmingham wont him for £1.5 million with Leicester in crippling debt it would be hard for the board and manger to decline any of the offers"

This is great as it means it cant possibly be true if its on FR.

Well I can't accept that, it was no more than 5 minutes ago, when we were 2 millimetres from being relegated to Division 3 that we agreed to pay Walsalll £750K for Fyatt. We are now safely settled in the Championship for at least another season, where we could go up, down or stay. Why then would they accept £750K for him now? That's totally illogical or there has been some serious financial mismanagment.

nah i meant 1.5 each.not for the pair. that would be double what we paid. in todays market, its not a bad price if a teams willing to gamble before theyre proven.another sh*t hot season and the price will rise a lot more espec if we do well as a team.

Why the fu*k would he want to go to Birmingham. I know I don't. They will be in the same league as us next season but they are not as good a prospect as our young team.

Everton however is different story.

£750k or owt like that and he'll be off. Sad and annoying but that's the case.

I'm picking up the good vibrations and all that shit.

Make sure you wash your hands. :unsure::rolleyes::P

Football has become a business of buy & sell. Hardly any player is staying longer with the same club than approx 4 years. Club leaders coming from the youth ranks and going through thick and thin have become very rare. They used to be called "captains".

I see that Kisnorbo has excelled lately, but nevertheless, the club needs the money. He's 25, ready to get experience at a higher level (Premier League), and I'd like to see him play for Everton, if they'd really pay around 2 million pounds for him (which would be a financial miracle).

We're not that much in dire straits any more, but then again, this season has been meagre during the first half and lots of money got lost (again).

It's a logical decision to sell high, buy cheap. As long as the cheap is good, as well. And that's hard to find. It takes time and I hope Rob Kelly and his entourage are really going behind the books and clever enough to find an appropriate replacement with enough potential to carry us out of the lower positions in this league. It's definitely worth it.

Hope Kisnorbo gets a chance to shine during the WC this year and gives the other teams a hard time, especially Brazil. That'd be nice.

I don't think we should even consider selling Kisnorbo for anything less than £4m.

I think he's been brilliant since he started playing central defence with McCarthy.

Steve Bruce can kiss my arse if thinks he can take any of our players except some of the rubbish players like MDV

He is not worth more than 1 million. :blink:

If we do get 1.5 million for him, think about it, would we really need another centre back. We could just buy a new right winger and left back removing the need for Nissa and Maybury to play at the positions mentioned and enabling Stearman to get a crack at his natural position if the likes of Mcarthy, Nissa, Gerrbrand are suspended/injured.

Archived