Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

Not so desperate Danny

Woohoo one game, great return from 2 seasons.

:rolleyes:

Absolutly, i can remember thinking that akinbiyi had a good game once, early in his leicester career, and he was absolute shite. Also i remember Coatsworth having one good game, him and Danny shared similar attributes IMO.

Absolutly, i can remember thinking that akinbiyi had a good game once, early in his leicester career, and he was absolute shite. Also i remember Coatsworth having one good game, him and Danny shared similar attributes IMO.

Give me Coatsworth anyday, a good honest pro, what you saw was what you got, no pretentions to being better than he was.

Tiatto, one legged, over-rated, out of control excuse for a footballer. How he ever became Captain of Leicester City Football Club, following the likes of Walsh, Elliott et al I have no idea, a blot on the history of the club.

Huh if he rejected us he must be mental, he seriously won't get better

How do you know what we've offered him.

I suspect, as I suspected when he was offered a new deal, that we have offered him seriously reduced terms, maybe even something in comparision to a league two wage ( all he deserves ). This is why i was not bothered we were offering him a new deal as he wouldn't be any real expense, he would get a deal that a 32 year old squad player with no touch or range of passing deserves which was fine by me. He may of also been told he can look foward to a season on the bench which may not be what he wants. Either way im not bothred as long as we dont re-open agreements and offer him more money.

Woohoo one game, great return from 2 seasons.

Well, there were a few more. I don't think he's ever been a great player but I am surprised at just how quickly people forget that he did offer something to the team when he was fit.

And it's been a little more than a year to forget...

Well, there were a few more. I don't think he's ever been a great player but I am surprised at just how quickly people forget that he did offer something to the team when he was fit.

And it's been a little more than a year to forget...

:whistle:

Kelly is confident that the talks with Tiatto will result in the Australian also being back in the fold.

Tiatto said he did not want to leave English football and City hope everything will be sorted out before Monday's return to training.

From the Mercury.

:|

There is not a word in the English language that could possibly describe how I would feel if we re-signed Danny Tiatto.

And it's not good.

Anyone who saw that pass v Plymouth would agree. :cry::cry::cry::( <_<

How's that squad looking now then eh?

:angry:

Danny Tiatto, FFS he is terrible and has no redeming features as a professional player. Perhaps someone could put up a selection of qualitites they think he has, perhaps my prejudices are clouding my judgement :ermm:

How's that squad looking now then eh?

:angry:

Danny Tiatto, FFS he is terrible and has no redeming features as a professional player. Perhaps someone could put up a selection of qualitites they think he has, perhaps my prejudices are clouding my judgement :ermm:

He looks good in a sirrup.

I think the Tiatto outcome may well swing it on the season ticket side. Paying money to see that man play football just grates and not being over impressed by the potential excitement of anything else I'm feeling fairly uninspired by the whole prospect of next season. But there's still time to get the feelgood factor.

I think the Tiatto outcome may well swing it on the season ticket side. Paying money to see that man play football just grates and not being over impressed by the potential excitement of anything else I'm feeling fairly uninspired by the whole prospect of next season. But there's still time to get the feelgood factor.

Well if city can find an attractive alternative, maybe that will swing you to definite, on the ST side of things.

But I do agree, i'm not buzzing about next season, the signings etc have all been fairly mediocre!!!

Archived