Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

Not so desperate Danny

Posters on TB are quoting sources as saying Danny Tiatto is now a free agent.

This would indicate that he has refused to accept our reduced terms and is looking elsewhere although there is no official confirmation of this from the club.

Is anyone unhappy or does it represent another opportunity to move forwards?

This would indicate that he has refused to accept our reduced terms and is looking elsewhere although there is no oficial confirmation of this from the club.

Happy, he didn't really do anything for us while he was here did he? He just took up valuable space and money.

Good luck in the future though danny.

This would indicate that he has refused to accept our reduced terms and is looking elsewhere although there is no oficial confirmation of this from the club.

Let's hope it's true, there is no place for Tiatto in our team/squad next season as far as I'm concerned.

I wont hold my breath just yet, let's just hope some other fool has offered him more.

My understanding was that his contract doesn't expire until the end of the month.

If he gets a better offer elsewhere I guess he'll be off.

But after the dismal season he had for us I'd be very surprised if that offer was forthcoming.

Don't celebrate his departure just yet..

My understanding was that his contract doesn't expire until the end of the month.

If he gets a better offer elsewhere I guess he'll be off.

But after the dismal season he had for us I'd be very surprised if that offer was forthcoming.

Don't celebrate his departure just yet..

I would hope though that after rejecting a contract, Kelly wouldn't want him here if he doesn't find a club, second choice my arse! Great attitude to have going into a season that your playing for a club only because no one else wants you, i'm sure his performances would be better than ever :unsure:

Not too bothered.

If its true he has turned our offer down he'll be off home to Australia I think. In English football surly only lower league teams would offer him first team football, and he wouldn't a) accept playing at that standard or b) Doubt those type of clubs could offer to much money. Australian leagues are really taking off, and he did say he'd like to go to play in Aus in a few years, a few years will be now I think....

Some people have such short memories...

:rolleyes:

He was utter bollux from the moment he arrived and his below mediocre performances only stood out amongst the rest of the dross of that season. It doesn't mean he was any good :rolleyes:

We never won a game he started last season what does that tell you?

He was utter bollux from the moment he arrived and his below mediocre performances only stood out amongst the rest of the dross of that season. It doesn't mean he was any good :rolleyes:

Remember who gave this player rating?

"Tiatto - 9 - The player we hoped we were getting when MA signed him up."

:unsure:

Archived