Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Your favourite Video Game

Had a conversation once at uni where this guy asked "what's the most stupid thing in the world?" After this had gone round the room and various people had contributed answers such as "famine" or "inequality", his considered response was;

"I think it's the tactics of the aliens in Space Invaders. They just go down and to the side..."

Really? :blink:

Out of all the games in the world ever you think that is the best? Bizzare stuff.

BTW use text speak again and TPH will cut ya balls off!

Am I mistaken or did you just have a conversation with your own self there, Ricey?

Sensible Soccer, 1992 Euro Edition - best football game ever if you are on your own

Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time - best game ever, so good i can play all the zelda songs on the keyboard :smile:

Virtua Striker 2 - best multiplayer football game, so fast paced and unbelievable goals, in fact im going to buy an arcade machine with this game on when i move out because of its brilliance

those 3 games has taken 9% of my life away, so they must be quality IMO

ss6.pngInternational%20Sensible%20Soccer%20World%20Champions_Cover.jpg

235px-VirtuaStriker2DCEU.jpg98-2.jpg

Zelda%20Ocarina%20of%20Time-01.jpg

Archived