Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Gerrbrand off?

Gerrbrand was too good for this level if anything, not suited to us at all. He needs time to adapt to this football and unfortunately we can't give him that time to adapt as Kelly has got 18 other defenders.

His first half a dozen games for us after his injuries were class and you could tell he's got alot of talent but then he went off the boil when everyone at our club did and never regained his form.

If we get £100k for him and the money saved on his wages for the remaining 2 years should allow us to bring in a left winger or versatile attacking midfielder.

Gerrbrand was too good for this level if anything, not suited to us at all. He needs time to adapt to this football and unfortunately we can't give him that time to adapt as Kelly has got 18 other defenders.

His first half a dozen games for us after his injuries were class and you could tell he's got alot of talent but then he went off the boil when everyone at our club did and never regained his form.

If we get £100k for him and the money saved on his wages for the remaining 2 years should allow us to bring in a left winger or versatile attacking midfielder.

oh dear, didn's somone say something in another thread about offloading Gerrbrand and bidding for Chris Birchill :unsure:

Apart from Ferguson wants him to replace van Nistelrooy. Minor stumbling block.

Well on radio 5live last night they said that Ferguson would be prepared to loan Rossi out to a Championship club for him to gain competitive experience. Rossi is currently unproven at Premiership level, he does have the potential to replace Van Nistlerooy but he needs games.

We should also look at Lee Martin at Utd; he looks the real deal and would be great to have on board this season at Leicester.

Well on radio 5live last night they said that Ferguson would be prepared to loan Rossi out to a Championship club for him to gain competitive experience. Rossi is currently unproven at Premiership level, he does have the potential to replace Van Nistlerooy but he needs games.

We should also look at Lee Martin at Utd; he looks the real deal and would be great to have on board this season at Leicester.

I win. I am the best.

Now I'm wishing I didn't get Gerrbrand on my new shirt :(

I hope he doesn't go and manages to force himself into the first team...but it doesn't look likely

If he goes you should ask for a replacement shirt.

If he goes you should ask for a replacement shirt.

i think its a bit disapointing but if the club did that for every 1 they will lose out and were r quite skint at the min i remember they did it with connley i bet they lost out a fiar but then

Archived