Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Gerrbrand off?

I think Kelly will use the wages saved on Gerrbrand to pay MDV and Douglas off.

That would be pretty pointless.... that would mean losing three players and having no cash to buy replacements????? They are two of the top earners here imo.

That would be pretty pointless.... that would mean losing three players and having no cash to buy replacements????? They are two of the top earners here imo.

I was kind of joking, but it would be funny as Fezzler said if it did happen.

Guest Gist

I think we should keep him he seems quality and is good on the ball but if he isn't going to get many games next year he might aswell go.

I wish Kelly would look into signing some quality players on loan. People like Lee Martin (Left winger) and Rossi at Man Utd. They would be perfect for us, just what we need.

yeah Rossi...maybe we should get Madrid to loan us Ronaldo aswell cos I dont think hes going to get a look in this season and could add weight to our forward line

Guest Gist

yeah Rossi...maybe we should get Madrid to loan us Ronaldo aswell cos I dont think hes going to get a look in this season and could add weight to our forward line

Please tell me that was a sarcastic comment.

Archived