Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

City Chairman On....

good, what about transfer money?..

I'll field that one:

"We haven't got any moey!!!! When will you people learn!!!!!!!!!! :mad: Arrrrrgggghhhh!!!! "

Phew...

Well I think that's what he'll say!!! :whistle::P

I'll field that one:

"We haven't got any moey!!!! When will you people learn!!!!!!!!!! :mad: Arrrrrgggghhhh!!!! "

Phew...

Well I think that's what he'll say!!! :whistle::P

Can't he find anyone to invest in the club? Maybe someone can ask that instead.

Can't he find anyone to invest in the club? Maybe someone can ask that instead.

Is that supposed to be a more sensible question?? :mad: Investment is something you do to MAKE money, not throw money away. LEIcESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB IS NOT AN INVESTMENT!

And breathe. Feel better now. :P

Is that supposed to be a more sensible question?? :mad: Investment is something you do to MAKE money, not throw money away. LEIcESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB IS NOT AN INVESTMENT!

And breathe. Feel better now. :P

Well if thewy invested say £50 million :whistle:

PAy off the stadium and buy new players, get to the premiership, we make more money. :thumbup:

It's that simple :Plol

PAy off the stadium and buy new players, get to the premiership, we make more money. :thumbup:

I like your thinking, right you're charged with the task of finding said Millionaire with no brain!!!

P.s. Jade Goody's already taken!!! :blink:

Absolutely! Eveyone is doing it. Just look at Blunderland. Get some money in and look around for some Premiership quality players to get you promoted! :P

When are you going to resign? :blink:

I'd also ask whether he's embarrassed that he's piped up with £250k and became chairmen yet our very own Foxes_Trust have invested more than double that and are struggling even to make a fart heard in the boardroom.

Infact i'd like to hear what the chairman thinks about the Foxes_Trust and whether they value them or not, etc? That would be interesting, probably already got a bollocks response lined up for that question.

Can we not just have a Barton Fox v Andrew Neville one hour, one-on-one debate?

It'd be just like pre election time and I'd certainly tune in to listen :thumbup:

I'd even pay to hear that!!!

Live on PPV Barton Vs Neville: The Grilling!!! :thumbup:

Can we not just have a Barton Fox v Andrew Neville one hour, one-on-one debate?

It'd be just like pre election time and I'd certainly tune in to listen :thumbup:

They won't let people like me on air.

It's not Radio Leicester's fault, the Club bully them to monitor their reporting.

I'd also ask whether he's embarrassed that he's piped up with £250k and became chairmen yet our very own Foxes_Trust have invested more than double that and are struggling even to make a fart heard in the boardroom.

Infact i'd like to hear what the chairman thinks about the Foxes_Trust and whether they value them or not, etc? That would be interesting, probably already got a bollocks response lined up for that question.

Isn't Leesoh in the Foxes Trust?.

Archived