Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

City Chairman On....

Well said birch :thumbup:

Well you could have at least put down what he said so we can judge for ourselves, otherwise it's a post asking to be deleted

Well you could have at least put down what he said so we can judge for ourselves, otherwise it's a post asking to be deleted

He was putting barber in his place, can't quite remember what he said.

Barber said something like, it shouldn't matter what league were in we should be having ful stadiums, and birch said, of course we won't be getting a full stadium against the teams in this league.

Sarmink like that anyway :ph34r:

Barber said something like, it shouldn't matter what league were in we should be having ful stadiums, and birch said, of course we won't be getting a full stadium against the teams in this league.

In that case well said Barber :D

I've tried ringing but can't get through.

But Andrew Taylor and Alan Birchenall should be taken out and shot at dawn.

Editted to add they have asked 5 of my questions (emailed in) and the investigative BBC journo's have not bothered to follow up his weak and floundering answers.

Andrew Taylor is a disgrace and we are f'cking screwed.

Ooooh Davie G's on a mission!!! :o:P

Not a mission but it's waste of everyones time coming across a post that has absolutely no relevance to life or death :P

I am afraid to say that performance gave me no confidence at all. Are there any Structural Engineers that can tell me what "Vibrating Feet Frequency" is? :blink:

I only listened for a few minutes - because what I heard was more turgid than some of our football in the fist two games of the season.

What an uninspiring chairman. Hardly a natural-born orator. It was like listening to someone discussing the merits and failings of the coming year's Womens Institute callendar.

He also seemed scared to death of tripping over one of the questions. He was so defensive.

Cost of the flags £20,000. Answer no. No expansion, no wit, no charisma, no genuine input. And everyone moved on really instead of asking well, what did they cost.

Birch gave an insight in the end and even he sounded scared stiff that he'd perhaps dropped clanger.

And to think Leesoh tries to get me involved in meetings.

The only thing I really learned was that the manager presumably likes to be known as Robert becuase that is how the chairman addressed him and I have noticed Bill Anderson doing the same.

Frightening really, he didn't even seem to know when the Coventry match was. Next week, this week. Sometime...

Why not?

We filled the stadium plenty of times in our promotion campaign.

Obviously the current side is a lot weaker than the promotion team was. But negative thoughts can be just as damaging off the pitch as they are on it.

Why not?

Obviously the current side is a lot weaker than the promotion team was. But negative thoughts can be just as damaging off the pitch as they are on it.

I think some of that was down to the novelty of playing in a new stadium.

Why not?

And exciting days they were too...what a season and what a climax. :):)

It was a stupid remark by Birch.

I think some of that was down to the novelty of playing in a new stadium.

Perhaps, but a combination of winning football and sensible ticket pricing also helped.

There's no reason why we couldn't fill the ground again, if the conditions were right.

Well if thewy invested say £50 million :whistle:

PAy off the stadium and buy new players, get to the premiership, we make more money. :thumbup:

It's that simple :Plol

Hey Filbertway :D

If it was that simple why dont you do it! :o

BTW where are they getting the 50Million to invest from? :blink:

You like me proberbly dont have that type of money. If you did you would be causious on how you spend it. LCFC isent excatly an attrcation is it. So my tip to you is keep putting the european lottery on and one day you never know :whistle::whistle::whistle:

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

Perhaps, but a combination of winning football and sensible ticket pricing also helped.

There's no reason why we couldn't fill the ground again, if the conditions were right.

Agreed............we may never reach 30K, unless were chasing promotion but there will be a massive increase in attendance. There's no better feeling then a win and if city do play good football it takes the pain of defeat away alittle and brings about pride to ones club!!!

I am afraid to say that performance gave me no confidence at all. Are there any Structural Engineers that can tell me what "Vibrating Feet Frequency" is? :blink:

Interesting point, How come we can risk a possible 32,000 odd fans jumping up and down going crazy after a goal or a series of goals in quick succession and not be able to hold a pop concert when its going to be the same sort of scenario anyway? Maybe thats why the crowd are so quiet and the stewarding so strict on standing, we could send the place crashing to the floor if we over-do it :whistle:

Interesting point, How come we can risk a possible 32,000 odd fans jumping up and down going crazy after a goal or a series of goals in quick succession and not be able to hold a pop concert when its going to be the same sort of scenario anyway? Maybe thats why the crowd are so quiet and the stewarding so strict on standing, we could send the place crashing to the floor if we over-do it :whistle:

It's easy really at no time is there ever a standard beat in a footy match!! Even an easy clapping tune goes horribly wrong (some fans have no rythm!!). But at a concert you'll get thousands jumping 'in-time' with a beat.

It's like a bridge, they can carry hundreds of tonnes of cars and lorries, but an army, of say 200 men, marching MUST break step because the rhytmical foot-falling might hit the 'resonant frequency' of the bridge and cause either massive swaing or a colapse!!

It's easy really at no time is there ever a standard beat in a footy match!! Even an easy clapping tune goes horribly wrong (some fans have no rythm!!). But at a concert you'll get thousands jumping 'in-time' with a beat.

It's like a bridge, they can carry hundreds of tonnes of cars and lorries, but an army, of say 200 men, marching MUST break step because the rhytmical foot-falling might hit the 'resonant frequency' of the bridge and cause either massive swaing or a colapse!!

Beat me to it, I was about to try and sound intelligent AND YOU RUINED IT :cry:

Archived