Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Team v Southend

It is not only Kenton's defensive play that has impressed me this season his distribution has been the best of any of our defenders. He is also fast. He has all the attributes to be effective as an attacking full back as well as a defensive one. I'm sure as the teams confidence increases Kenton will be able to get forward more frequently

We saw glimpses of it in the early games. Hopefully we'll see more when he returns to the side.

He may have a fight to retain his place now Stearman seems to have regained his form.

We saw glimpses of it in the early games. Hopefully we'll see more when he returns to the side.

He may have a fight to retain his place now Stearman seems to have regained his form.

I cant see how Kenton can be dropped. RK will have to find a way to play both of them if Stearman deserves a place. Perhaps LB for Kenton but i'm generally against right footers playing LB. But i suppose its better than being no footed like our Premiership defender in waiting Mr Johansson

I want to see more of Logan, even though I don't think Henderson is that bad for a crap championship club like ourselves.

Logan

Stearman (Kenton needs to rest that troubled ankle)

McCarthy

Kisnorbo

Not bothered all of them are crap

Low

Williams

Wesolowski

Porter

Fryatt

O'Grady

Subs: Hume, Hughes, Johnson, Henderson, Maybury

----------------------------------------13----------------------------------------

-----------------------------------HENDERSON----------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------4------------------5------------------------3-----------------11--------

------KENTON---------McCARTHY-©---------KISNORBO--------TIATTO-----

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------16-----------------10-----------------------6-----------------27--------

--------LOW------------JOHNSON---------------HUGHES----------PORTER----

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------12----------------------19---------------------------

--------------------------FRYATT----------------O'GRADY-----------------------

Bench: 25. Logan, 17. Stearman, 20. Wesolowski, 8. Hume & 18. Hammond

If Tiatto is fit it's worth trying him out at left back, we were all quick to write him off but against Ipswich he did have a good go and deserves to have another one. He possibly could be the solution to the left back problem as Nils (is okay) but lacking in some areas. O'Grady needs to start over Hammond up front.

If Tiatto is fit it's worth trying him out at left back, we were all quick to write him off but against Ipswich he did have a good go and deserves to have another one. He possibly could be the solution to the left back problem as Nils (is okay) but lacking in some areas. O'Grady needs to start over Hammond up front.

Tiatto played LW, Johanson has played well considering he's not a LB, and he's better than tiatto. Whatever johanson lacks at LB, is nothing in comparison to tiatto's attempt to last 90 mins, and putting the fear of allah in the oppositions faces :P

----------------------------------------13----------------------------------------

-----------------------------------HENDERSON----------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------4------------------5------------------------3-----------------11--------

------KENTON---------McCARTHY-©---------KISNORBO--------TIATTO-----

---------16-----------------10-----------------------6-----------------27--------

--------LOW------------JOHNSON---------------HUGHES----------PORTER----

-----------------------------12----------------------19---------------------------

--------------------------FRYATT----------------O'GRADY-----------------------

Bench: 25. Logan, 17. Stearman, 20. Wesolowski, 8. Hume & 18. Hammond

I'd stick with Nils on this I have to say, the full back postions need to be thought about very carefully by RK as Mark Gower and Jamal Campbell-Ryce are a couple of very useful wingers at this level. I don't think Tiatto would be up to it defensively. Kenton's to stay at right back. O'Grady to start if he was really that impressive against Maccelsfield.

............................LOGAN

STEARMAN....McCARTHY...KISNORBO.....SHEEHAN

......................WESOLOWSKI

LOW...............................................PORTER

...........................HUME

...............FRYAT..............O'GRADY

So u'd make 6 changes from the team that played well at Coventry??

----------------------Hendo-------------------

Stearman----PaddyM----PaddyK----Kenton

---J Lo---------Will'o-----Weso--------Levi's

---------------Fryatt------O'Grady-----------

Subs: Nissa, Logan, Johnson, Hume, Hughes

----------------------Henderson-------------------

---Low---------Williams-----Weso--------Levi

Subs: Logan, Sheehan, Gradel, Hume, Hughes

If Johansson is starting he really is in for a torrid time if Jamal Campbell-Ryce is playing right wing. Remember the Rotherham defeat? I'd definitely go with Kenton at left back.

Where's the logic in that from Clubcall?. I could understand either of Hume or Fryatt being out but benching the one guy who can hold the ball up for support to arrive and who can win headers doesn't make sense. It's the balance thing again - and having people to do particular jobs, especially when our defence resorts to hoofing .

Also it is O'Grady who seems best suited to making width when one of the wingers moves inside. Why pick two strikers with broadly the same attributes when we don't need to?.

----------------------Henderson-------------------

---Low---------Williams-----Weso--------Levi

Subs: Logan, Sheehan, Gradel, Hume, Hughes

If Johansson is starting he really is in for a torrid time if Jamal Campbell-Ryce is playing right wing. Remember the Rotherham defeat? I'd definitely go with Kenton at left back.

You never know with Gower and Jamal they can both play on either flank and normally swap numerous times during a game. Stearmen wont fair much better if his Championship form is anything to go by, Johanson lacks pace but he has got limited defensive qualties.

Archived