Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Football Manager 2007

The Tom Leaney I got was Australian, might be worth scouting him see what they think.

Came back and said only sign him as a last resort. Got enough strikers i think anyway. Just snapped up Seb Larsson for what could rise up to 300k.

Followed by a 50k swoop for Vikash Dhorasoo and a 275k splash out on Mart Poom, who my scout says is almost as good as Dida lol

Anyone know where i might be able to download a data update for all the transfers done at end of january?

It would take to long to do meself!?

Won't be long before an official update is released, none out yet though i think.

Anyone know where i might be able to download a data update for all the transfers done at end of january?

It would take to long to do meself!?

S.I ususally release a patch that covers all the transfers. You'll have to wait until then mate

Finding it hard to get into games now, started an England one. Controlling all 3 age groups. Won under 21 matches 7-0 and 5-0 so far. Proper England matches, 3-0 against Greece, 11-0 (lol) against andorra and 5-1 against Macedonia. Crouch scored 6 in two games, Downing 3 in 2.

Finding it hard to get into games now, started an England one. Controlling all 3 age groups. Won under 21 matches 7-0 and 5-0 so far. Proper England matches, 3-0 against Greece, 11-0 (lol) against andorra and 5-1 against Macedonia. Crouch scored 6 in two games, Downing 3 in 2.

Does it not get boring having to wait for matches ?

Or do you go roound and observe matches do see who is on form :ph34r:

Does it not get boring having to wait for matches ?

Or do you go roound and observe matches do see who is on form :ph34r:

In previous versions i've gone on holiday until about two weeks before each match. Haven't had to yet though as the games are only a month between each other.

Archived