Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Football Manager 2007

Braintree, first season cam erm 3rd I believe and went on to win the playoffs :D went out in 1st stages of FA cup and trophy though :( signed about 15 players on frees and off the top of my head can't remember who. Got Ipswich as my parent club and loaned a great young keeper off of them and also a really absolutely incredible striker called Jordan something or other, got 19 goals in 21 appearances. Warren Mcbean got 20 in about 30 appearances. At the end of the season I'd scored the most goals and let in the most goal which is a record I'm ver proud of. So yeah beat that!!! Not started second season as of yet.

• 2 weeks later...

I restarted again with Newcastle, 1st season did alright came 6th and lost in the final of the league cup.

2nd season, finished 3rd, won the FA Cup and The Uefa cup

3rd season, Won the premiership, lost in the semi's of champs league and won league cup.

just started fourth season and 3 points clear at the top of the league. Best signing so far has to be Kevin Davies from Bolton. Over 2 season has a average rating of 9.1 :thumbup:

I restarted again with Newcastle, 1st season did alright came 6th and lost in the final of the league cup.

3rd season, Won the premiership, lost in the semi's of champs league and won league cup.

just started fourth season and 3 points clear at the top of the league. Best signing so far has to be Kevin Davies from Bolton. Over 2 season has a average rating of 9.1 :thumbup:

Kevin Davies?! For Newcastle?! Surely you could of had someone better? Dawid Jancyzk (sp), Jo, Danny Haynes are all much better than him...

yeah.................... :whistle:

Just played 3 seasons with Arsenal:

Season 1: Finished runners-up in the League and Carling Cup but won the FA Cup.

Season 2: Finished 3rd in the league, runners-up in the Carling Cup again but won the European Cup! :D

Season 3: Won the league, won the Euro Super Cup, won the World Club Championship, won the FA Cup and won the European Cup! :thumbup: An almost perfect season (just the Carling Cup got away yet again!)

I've now resigned from Arsenal to to travel back home to take charge of the mighty Leicester! They got promoted in the first season with Milans money but have only just scrapped survival in the Premiership in the past 2 seasons.

Just started my 3rd season with Braintree, sadly got relegated from the Conference and now back where I started. USA manager got sacked about 18 months ago and I applied for the job just for the hell of it and just before I started my 3rd season I got offered it :D:P !!!!!!!!!! I bet no conference south teams manager has ever been manager of any international team before and now a little known manager of a little known conference south club by the name of Braintree is also manager of USA, I can't hold them back :cry:

How did you put Milan in, did you just change the chairman in the editor or did you change the balance etc?

I changed the chairman to Milan, I didn't give the club anymore money because Milan has a high rating for 'resources'.

Just started my 3rd season with Braintree, sadly got relegated from the Conference and now back where I started. USA manager got sacked about 18 months ago and I applied for the job just for the hell of it and just before I started my 3rd season I got offered it :D:P !!!!!!!!!! I bet no conference south teams manager has ever been manager of any international team before and now a little known manager of a little known conference south club by the name of Braintree is also manager of USA, I can't hold them back :cry:

Theres something wrong with the game, I got offered the England job after two seasons of slighty over performing with Mansfield in League Two, I didn't even apply for it.

Theres something wrong with the game, I got offered the England job after two seasons of slighty over performing with Mansfield in League Two, I didn't even apply for it.

I've being at City for 2 seasons now and have being offered the Tottenham and Brum job. But being stupid I said no because I am deteremined to get LCFC in the prem :P

Thats what happens when you start as a professional footballer or international footballer, it increases your reputation.

Archived