Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Football Manager 2007

• 3 weeks later...

Got the game for xmas from the mrs - Started with Leicester, sold kisnorbo to fiorentina for 1million, and got matt jansen in on a free transfer.

Played 6 pames and in 16th whats the best formation city play, and any decent players i can get in to help?

o would have a look at getting james vaughn in on loan great striker

wait untill mid december and you bank balance should be 3million + and then ask for extra transfer funds

i would then get a new cb (shouldnt of sold kisnorbo)

look at getting a new right winger and another good cm and you should be ok ;)

If anybody has bought the game for xmas (shame on you you should have it already)

(1st season)

Bouazza on loan

Scott Golboune on loan from Reading

Speroni is a quality keeper

Guardiola on a free

They're just a few of the quality signings you should make

I'm just about to go into my 4th season with City.

1st season- Promoted via playoffs after 3rd finish

2nd season- RELEGATED!!!

3rd season- Promoted again via 2nd place finish

4th season- Probable relegation

I still have exactly the same defence in my 1st XI as City do now in real life, bar Nissa who has just been injured for 7 months <_<

If anybody has bought the game for xmas (shame on you you should have it already)

(1st season)

Bouazza on loan

Scott Golboune on loan from Reading

Speroni is a quality keeper

Guardiola on a free

They're just a few of the quality signings you should make

I'm just about to go into my 4th season with City.

1st season- Promoted via playoffs after 3rd finish

2nd season- RELEGATED!!!

3rd season- Promoted again via 2nd place finish

4th season- Probable relegation

I still have exactly the same defence in my 1st XI as City do now in real life, bar Nissa who has just been injured for 7 months <_<

I didnt have time to play before, due to work commitments so no point buying it, altho im actually thinking of taking this one to work with me!

Thanks for the player tips tho!

o would have a look at getting james vaughn in on loan great striker

wait untill mid december and you bank balance should be 3million + and then ask for extra transfer funds

i would then get a new cb (shouldnt of sold kisnorbo)

look at getting a new right winger and another good cm and you should be ok ;)

I've been playing Hume on the right, and McCarthy and Stearman been playing okish Fryatts got 5 in 7 and jansen 2 in 3, I got Naybet on a free transfer (Old but okish cover) and im looking to sign Koroman on a free at end of season!

Also tried a cheeky bid for Neil Lennon (which Celtic accepted) but he didnt wanna know!

Got it for Christmas and managed to sneak a couple of hours away from the wife to start of as City this afternoon.

I suck!! Scored something like 3 goals in 10 games!

Can anyone recommend a decent formation? I tried 4-3-3 attacking which I used on 2006 but got nowhere.

the harchester team doesnt come up on the game?

for the harchester team before you start a new game i belive you need to go to preferences then look around and there should be a harchester box you need to tick it or untick (cant rememeber) to get them on the game ;)

for the harchester team before you start a new game i belive you need to go to preferences then look around and there should be a harchester box you need to tick it or untick (cant rememeber) to get them on the game ;)

Are they even on it this year? Thought that was only last year...

Got it for Christmas and managed to sneak a couple of hours away from the wife to start of as City this afternoon.

I suck!! Scored something like 3 goals in 10 games!

Can anyone recommend a decent formation? I tried 4-3-3 attacking which I used on 2006 but got nowhere.

here you are uploaded my tactic on here:

http://fmdownloads.net/index.php?

called:

"4-4-2 Diamond attack Leicester Feb 2009.

Joes leicester tac for foxtalk :D"

Leicester City:

6 Friendlies - Won 4 - Lost2

League: Stoke 0-1 Leicester

Leicester 2-0 West Brom

Leicester 3-1 Burnley

Ipswich 3-4 Leicester

Leicester 1-1 Barnsley

League Cup: Port Vale 0-2 Leicester (AET)

Brilliant start IMO. Ive never got Leicester promoted when I started with them on FM05 and 06. First time for everything..

I seem to be drawing alot of games! im 2nd in the championship in 2nd season brought Billy Jones from Crewe in the summer playing CB with Stearman and he's my best player by a mile, got Eddie Johnson coming in, in the January transfer window. Albert Jarrett was also a good signing playing left wing and got Fabrice Muamba from arsenal playing defence midfield. Need a quality Right winger tho, Levi Porter not quite good enough, looking to sign Per Ciljan Skjelbred from Rosenborg tho.

is that the eddie johnson from fc dallas?

i started anew game with southhampton

started it on january the 1st 2007 and they were 22nd :o

there now 25th :P, nah ive taken them to 16th so far and improving :D

Archived