Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Leeds Match Thread

Your laughter may come back to haunt you all later,you may laugh may but the tables may be turned in a few years.Enjoy your moment in the sun!

No offence but after 40 years of following LCFC I've learned to get my pleasures when ever I can, 2 wins on the trot and one of those away from home is enough to make any LCFC fan

happy0005.gifhappy0005.gifhappy0005.gif

Just back from the game, great atmosphere, singing from statr to finish, we fully deserved our win and we had 6 or 7 clear cut chances!! Let's hope we can keep this up!

Elvis done very well to get their bloke sent off as he ran across the guy!

Another Game.. another win... :)

BETTER YET, WE BEAT LEEDS, TAKE THAT UNITED.... :D :D

So happy to see it occur, as a former Leeds fan, there is nothing better than getting one back on the team that seemed to think it was too good for the championship... ;)

Great effort and great to see Tiatto get a goal, as an Aussie it makes me proud to see it occur.

Once again we had a long time of stoppage from reading the reports and we survived, which shows this side has real character and grit ATM.

Well done boys, you have made me very happy and here's hoping it continues on and starts a nice streak... 6 in a row unbeaten and we are starting to get wins, its looking good.

Perhaps we need to have more faith next time, I know I've learnt my lesson, always love my team, but didn't think this was coming... :)

Elvis done very well to get their bloke sent off as he ran across the guy!

Even though he didn't put in a goal, from the radio broadcast it sounded like Hammond had a very good game indeed, stretching the Leeds defense and causing them problems.

Fez of the Muzz, bluearmy5, Northants Fox, ignition, Mort, gilly, Swedging, BAFox, Steven, brasso92, gav10000, cisono, dave, Jamesino_LCFC, Nationwider, Disco Bob, lookwhaticando, lcfcalan, breaker7, SystonFox, FNQ, Harpenden Fox, pokey2005, canadianfox, Thracian, jnc2006, ian27, samingram_uk, Craig, sapalmer, james_87_, andy peake, VaFox, lcfc_forever, jet-plane, dhermon, mbking, Josh_Leicester, ROSSINDA, magictv, Mike the Metal Ed, tsmiggy, Fleckney Fox, guildfordfox, Scarby, sting7, Jon the Hat, supernuk, act smiley, Lets Be having You, richwess, leicesterboys, marko, Collymore, sdb, fantastic_mr_fox, Frenzied, tbone, lanky, patty00uk, norfofox, Ed 1, Fox 4 Life, Hoof Fox, Leicfox, Burnsy, Isle of Wight Fox, brookfox, nuneaton fox, jan, Ricey, Florida Fox, >>>Bevan<<<, Phube, Population-1, blue army, SwissFox, mr wallington, Solihullfox, DanTheFox, Lcfc66, Cheese Me, De Vries The King, 1884, step, dave_1988, VVV, andyh1884, ajj, Bilko, Shram, billabob, Tim, simonm180, fox6064, Onion, seanfox778, BlueArmyGirl, placidcasual, TheShrew, chesterfox, lcfc-4-life, gilesyboy, Foxed, Samu, kevinwpratt, RichardS, fedupfox, trickster wilkster 54, lcfclcfc, monk, securedfox, slow, hairy, AJF, bhav136, foxhateram, aussie-fox, Benji, cj_cinqqy, Benalmon

Let's all have a :banana: dance!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana::banana:

*FoxesTalk is extremely busy but it is still sadly missing the Great TPH, who resigned from his position as Post-Whore earlier this week*

I took over, don't you know? :ph34r:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

just watching SSN this morning and again saw the goals.

great finish from Tiatto as it could have gone anywhere, and beautiful finish from HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUME. there goal must have surely been a foul on our defender but i must say credit to Stearman with a double goal line clearance a minute before we scored our 2nd. John Carver seems to think it was 2 yards over the line, from the camera angle on SSN i'd say its inconclusive but it appears Stearman cleared it before the whole ball crossed the line.

but who cares we won away against DirtyLeeds.

LETS ALL HAVE A DISCO!!!

Archived