Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Legends of Championship Manager

Tonton Zola Moukoko

Mark Dillon CM 99-00

Danny Collins CM 99-00 + 00-01

:worship:

There used to be a player on 99-00 with the initials ZZ (not Zidane!) who was unbelievable - I forgotten his name. Unless I'm thinking of Zlatan Muslimovic? Definitely Zlatan (or Zoltan, maybe...). Swedish.

Does anyone know who I'm on about?

He bossed my all-conquering Liverpool midfield for a decade...

01/02 - Leo fortune west is a legend, put him marking the goalie scores 6 a game 3 offside three on!

Also on FM 06 paul wotton is an absolute genious, freekicks, pens or long shots he's the king.

On the new one i started with weymouth, bought louis doods for 1k ands he's a goal machine in the conference!

Kim Kallstrom off championship manager 4 and Andrea Ferretti on Football manager 2006 - only cost 1k

To be fair he made it IRL life too, and was by the time CM4 was released already playing for the Swedish national team :) But yes, he's always been a legend. In fact, there has always been something about Swedish players on CM/FM: Kennedy Bakirciöglü, Stefan Ishizaki, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Zlatan Muslimovic, Teddy Lucic, Sharbel Touma, Kim Källström have all been among the 'top players in the world' at some point during CM/FM...

Oh and of course the infamous Tó Madeira!!! He didn't even exist in real life. He was a striker in some obscure club in Portugal and it went so far that some real scouts actually phoned the clubs chairman to hear about this Tó Madeira, but he had to tell them that no player of that name had ever played at his club :P

Was Danny Collins the one who started at Cambridge United?

If not who was it anyone know?

I like Freddy Adu the enigma sometimes turns ito a legend sometimes is left as a man rotting in reserves

Tom Youngs?

From Champ Man 03/04 there are loads, namely Supat Rungratsamee, Oskitz Estefania, Robin Kieft, Lee Holmes, Lionel Morgan, Alessio Cerci, Nicola Pozzi, Aleandro Rosi, Kasper Schmeichel to name but a few :thumbup:

I remember that name, awesome left winger? :D

Was Danny Collins the one who started at Cambridge United?

If not who was it anyone know?

I like Freddy Adu the enigma sometimes turns ito a legend sometimes is left as a man rotting in reserves

Danny Collins started out at Burnley and was amazing just behind the strikers. I had him at Lazio and he scored 45 in one season and was Wolrd Player of The Year.

Cambridge often had some great youngsters in the early years of CM as I believe one of the creators of them game is a Cambridge fan?!

Matthew Bound on CM 00-01 from Swansea. His stats shot up after a while and was always a 8 or 9 man each game. Quality player for any league.

Matt Blinkhorn, fantastic.

Miccoli is also shockingly better than he is in real life.

As someone has said Maxim Tsigalko is absloutely fantastic from 99 edition to the 01/02 edition.

Archived