Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jumbo mills

does anyone think Rob Kelly reads this forum?

iit would be good he is always banging on about the fans, and coming on to read our thoughts, bet he doesnt though

I think if Rob Kelly had read this forum, he'd have either booked his ideas up, dropped Low, sold Johnson and been more attacking (or at least told his players that it isn't illegal to push forward!!) or left the club by now. I'd like him to read this forum, as it consists of many people who go and watch us every week even though we're dire, and everybody on here can talk sense at times. They're giving an outside perspective on what they feel needs changing, and maybe Kelly needs some help because atm nothing seems to be changing and he is clueless

I dreamed, last night, that he has asked me to come into the changing room before a game to express my opinions as an exasperated fan.

After aiming some verbal volleys at the team I started on Kelly...only Fry-up started giggling. I was held back by Hume and someone else from caving Pie-boy's face in.

Hurling my season ticket at Kelly I then stormed out.

Dreams are great...I just wish the one's I associated with City were of the 'lifting the Champions League' variety. :rolleyes:

I dreamed, last night, that he has asked me to come into the changing room before a game to express my opinions as an exasperated fan.

After aiming some verbal volleys at the team I started on Kelly...only Fry-up started giggling. I was held back by Hume and someone else from caving Pie-boy's face in.

Hurling my season ticket at Kelly I then stormed out.

Dreams are great...I just wish the one's I associated with City were of the 'lifting the Champions League' variety. :rolleyes:

Something resembling Forest there when their old manager got two guys to come into the changing room?

Also a bit of 'boro with the throwing season ticket bit.

You didn't include any resemblance of a fan running on the pitch to tell the keeper he's a load of shite.

Kelly never makes real changes.

He tinkers with personnel but never the tactics or gameplan.

As has been observed elsewhere, he's rearranging the deckchairs on the titanic. On the plus side, the effort levels in training must be superhuman by now.

This has "Craig Levein" written all over it.

Archived