Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Colchester

is anyone getting there tickets after/before the sunderland match? you must be a priority 1. what am i? how do i know? i am a ST holder though. i want to get my tickets on Monday so would i have to go with a Priority 1 ST holder? whos priority 1 on ere then? :D

I bet Lisa is, not sure what you need to do to get each priority though.

I am a priority 1 because I haven't missed any games. I think it was something like 13 or 16 away games the previous season to qualify for this season. It changes, depending on where we are, of course.

If you are not a priority 1, but your mate is, I'm afraid that you have to wait until the lowest priority is on sale to get your tickets. If you are priority 2, it'll be Tuesday, 3 Wednesday, member ouch.

ok if i am priority 2 or 3 i dont know i have never applied for a priority thingy but only missed about 6 awayens last year.

then how do i buy tickets on the tuesday? do i have to drag myself in to the ticket office or how does the buying on the phone work? do i have to have a credit card? cant they reserve them and il pick up n pay at another home game?

i wanna fkin buy them on monday :angry:

ok if i am priority 2 or 3 i dont know i have never applied for a priority thingy but only missed about 6 awayens last year.

then how do i buy tickets on the tuesday? do i have to drag myself in to the ticket office or how does the buying on the phone work? do i have to have a credit card? cant they reserve them and il pick up n pay at another home game?

i wanna fkin buy them on monday :angry:

I would like to aswell... But im gettin more worried that i'm not going to be able to get a ticket because of my priority

they won 11 in a row at home, bout time they lost i think. i think we will win this one :thumbup:

Not a hope in hell.

If our sorry bunch can't play in a stadium like St Mary's when it rains a bit, they certainly won't do so at a cowshed like Layer Road.

We'll be lucky to get away with a 0-3... :(

same. Lisa why cant i get a priority 1 friend to buy them for me on monday? :unsure: is there a limit to amount of tickets or the like?

Its usually one ticket per season ticket holder i think.
Yip, he's right, one ticket per ST or members card (if it gets that far). If you only missed 6 games, you should be higher priority, they would have records, unless you pay on the gate a lot?

Oh, and you can buy on the phone, you will need a debit or credit card, and your ST client reference number would be helpful. Failing that they can drag your details up the long winded way.

Archived