Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nath

Worrying News...On What Could Happen

lol

Build his consortium of billionnaires to rival Chelsea and Manchester United and become the top team in England within 4 years. Will not leave the club until the champions league is won, taking anti-death medication if his legs begin to go. When finally deceased will pass down the club to the users of foxestalk, backed by exisiting multi-billionnaire financial backing. My involvement would be ensuring a bag of space raiders is placed on every seat at home games for the fans to all crunch at the same time, creating an unauthordox but ultimately intimidating atmosphere.......

:P think ive wet ma pants.!!!!

Personally I think we'll be sold to a multi-billion foreign investor similar to Chelski, Utd and now Liverpool. I think it could personally happen as I've said in the beginning of this thread. Potentially there's an untapped fanbase if you consider the east of the country on the A47 out towards Peterborough. What about an Indian fanbase as well, rekindling the partnership back in India with East Bengal??? This club undoubtedly has the potential !!

The Clock Tower will be rocking :smile:

Or are you going to cart me off to Arnold Lodge :ph34r:

to get us in the premiership

look, we're skint. whatever he does after the takeover his feet should be kissed for stabilising the club.

anything else is just bonus.

wouldn't it be ironic that city get relegated from top 2 tiers of english football for 1st time having been taken over by a rich benefactor

"cutting a deal" with HMRC....

nah they always want there money back. :blink:

The Revenue accepted a deal of x pence in the pound back, based on which league we were in over a fixed period of time. We have paid them what we were supposed to under the terms of the deal. The term of the deal has expired and therefore no futher monies are due. This thread is a red herring, to be honest.

do you believe hard facts.

7mill loss annual loss?

The hard fact is that the club is heading for a loss of £1.5 million this year - not nice, but managable over the short to medium term. That is precisely why the club was/is looking for further investment, and that would still be the case if MM hadn't appeared.

I haven't been able to find one so I started this one.

I just wanted to make a banal comment like....

'Oooh I hope this goes through soon!!!!'

Right. Done.

I'm off to start a couple more...

'Who will be Mandaric's first signing?'

'What did Mandaric have for breakfast?'

And...

'Which cartoon character would Mandaric be?' (Check out this hilarious and quite spooky personality test).

The hard fact is that the club is heading for a loss of £1.5 million this year - not nice, but managable over the short to medium term. That is precisely why the club was/is looking for further investment, and that would still be the case if MM hadn't appeared.

Don't we also need to take in to account the loss of the parachute payments aswell?

We made a £1.6 million profit last season. But that was due to Connolly being sold and we had £7 million that season from the parachute payments. This season, we haven't sold a player for £3 million and we haven't been given £7 million from the Premier League.

So to work it out we're surely more than £1.5 million down this year? I'm pretty sure we've not made up £7 million in wages from getting rid of several players at the back end of last season and this season.

It's highly disturbing.

Test or no test, I think he'd be Belle from Beauty and the Beast because I think he would rather go out with the Beast, than that gastly but ripped character, Gaston. Or the monkey from Lion King, when asked on the complications of the lengthy takeover, Milan was quoted as saying on the day of completion...'it doesn't matter, it's in de past' before jumpin and dissapearing into a tree beside the Walkers

Just some rumblings people have been hearing, we'll see soon enough. ;)

If this involves any of the current/recent board members and it goes through then me and Leicester City are finished until they are removed for good.

I'd rather this club die forever than be subjected to more dross from the people that have ran this club for the past few years.

What do you think MM's long term aims are?? I think short-term (over next 2 years) is to get us into the Premiership and keep us there !! Then, I get that feeling that he'll sell us for a profit to an even richer figure similar to Gaydamak at Pompey who will take us even further forward. This is my general feeling anyway!!

Some of you lot are in for a shock I tell ya.

Archived