Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nath

Worrying News...On What Could Happen

Scored again tonight Billy Sharp.

This guy need to be tested at a higher level and seeing as no Prem clubs came in for him during the transfer we could well tempt him to the Walkers whether Scunny are promoted or not.

I think Sheff U had numerous bids rejected. They're not very lucky attracting lower league strikers are they really?

I'd love to see someone like Lee Hendrie here. Any midfielder with a bit of flair would be a god-send.

I think Sheff U had numerous bids rejected. They're not very lucky attracting lower league strikers are they really?

I'd love to see someone like Lee Hendrie here. Any midfielder with a bit of flair would be a god-send.

Sharp supports Sheff Utd but has stated that he will never play for Warnock again-can't blame him I suppose :P

Scored again tonight Billy Sharp.

This guy need to be tested at a higher level and seeing as no Prem clubs came in for him during the transfer we could well tempt him to the Walkers whether Scunny are promoted or not.

He'll be expensive, even by completed takeover standerds.

S****horpe sold Andy Keogh to Wolves for nearly £1m so I sint think that they would sell Sharp as well as they are going for promotion but who manages to get him would be getting a class player. He always looks full of energy and has some quality about him.

I`d say MM`s first signing and a few that will follow will be older free transfers with premiership experience. I`m not sure who will be out of contract in the summer who fits the bill but I think he`ll pay decent wages to get them here.

If this was an ideal almost fantasy world lol I`d hope that WBA stayed down and we went for Jason Koumas. Ive always rated him despite him seemingly having problems. I couldnt believe that no premiership clubs came in for him and then he went to Cardiff on loan. He`s back at WBA and continues to do well. He is the type of player that we have been starved of in recent years, a goal-scoring midfielder who can play anywhere in midfield as he is OK at tackling but has a superb rage of passing about him and always scores. I dont get why he isnt raved about to be honest.

S****horpe sold Andy Keogh to Wolves for nearly £1m so I sint think that they would sell Sharp as well as they are going for promotion but who manages to get him would be getting a class player. He always looks full of energy and has some quality about him.

I`d say MM`s first signing and a few that will follow will be older free transfers with premiership experience. I`m not sure who will be out of contract in the summer who fits the bill but I think he`ll pay decent wages to get them here.

If this was an ideal almost fantasy world lol I`d hope that WBA stayed down and we went for Jason Koumas. Ive always rated him despite him seemingly having problems. I couldnt believe that no premiership clubs came in for him and then he went to Cardiff on loan. He`s back at WBA and continues to do well. He is the type of player that we have been starved of in recent years, a goal-scoring midfielder who can play anywhere in midfield as he is OK at tackling but has a superb rage of passing about him and always scores. I dont get why he isnt raved about to be honest.

Jason Koumas??? Yeah good idea!

Robbie Fowler on loan. Actually is Robby Fowler out of contract at the end of the season?????!!!!

Jason Koumas??? Yeah good idea!

Robbie Fowler on loan. Actually is Robby Fowler out of contract at the end of the season?????!!!!

I think Fowler made his mind up that he doesnt care about playing football anymore and just wanted to move back into Scouseland so that he can monitor the 200 houses he has rented out. He`d obviously do a job but I dont think he needs to prove anything or carry on playing for a lower league club.

Koumas.......we should be soo lucky. Come on mate, like he is going to leave west brom for leicester. It would be a foolish move for him.

Is he not on loan there himself?

Yes, but I couldn't think of the club he's on loan from. Mandaric was very influential in Koroman going to Pompey and as he has only played about 3 times for them this season, I can't see him staying there after this season. Would he drop down to our league? If he loves Mandaric he might.

Yes, but I couldn't think of the club he's on loan from. Mandaric was very influential in Koroman going to Pompey and as he has only played about 3 times for them this season, I can't see him staying there after this season. Would he drop down to our league? If he loves Mandaric he might.

He's was at Grozny. Could be a good signing would do a job in the league I think.

Koumas.......we should be soo lucky. Come on mate, like he is going to leave west brom for leicester. It would be a foolish move for him.

Koumas strikes me as one of the few players who isnt a glory hunter and seems to go where he coul dbe happy. He left WBA last season to go to Cardiff and that was before the likes of Chopra were on board and they were amongst the favs for relegation. I remember that bit as I had them in a handicap bet! I`m not saying the deal is extremely possible but as a player who is not in the premier and under-rated by the big clubs, I`d love to think he is the type of player we could attract (BTW If I was Rafa I would buy him and play him on the left for Liverpool! I`m surprised no big clubs have moved in more him)

PERHAPS BECAUSE HE IS A DISRUPTIVE **** WHO FALLS OUT WITH EVERY CLUB/MANAGER HE PLAYS FOR!

A manager is meant to manage people mate! Fair enough, he does seem to have had certain issues but there is no doubt about his ability to me and I`d have him in on that. BTW Ronaldo comes across as a right selfish little spoilt brat but you wouldnt see Man U punting him out. They all put there arms around him and make him feel (lol) "special", even if he does manage to get Rooney sent off in the WC, run and run and shoot without attempting to pass and dive around all over the shop every game!

Koroman makes Pompey exit

Tuesday 06 Feb 2007

Portsmouth have confirmed that Serbia midfielder Ognjen Koroman has left the club to return home to join Crvena Zvezda.

The 28-year-old winger started his career as a youth team player with the Belgrade club, but never made it through to the first-team before being allowed to move on.

He has since made his name in Russia with Kryliya Sovetov and Terek Grozny, before heading to England just over a year ago to link up with Pompey on loan.

However, Koroman has struggled to make his mark on the south coast, making just six appearances for Harry Redknapp's side.

On completing his return home, Koroman commented: "I'm happy because I'll have a chance to play.

"I was on the bench all the time at Portsmouth, which was disappointing. Therefore I am glad to return to my homeland and to such a renowned club.

"Everybody in Serbia knows I'm a Crvena Zvezda supporter and I shall make the most of this second chance."

Archived