Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gosfox

City Slickers

Who do you think is the most skillful (not neccessarily the best) player ever to pull on the blue shirt.....I know that there have been quite a few to choose from but my vote would have to go to Frankie Worthington.... on his day he could be sublime :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: but who do you think was better than Frankie?

jackie sinclair , frank mclintock , weller worthy; gary mac , the doog , john farrington , len glover ,the string,andy lochhead,muzz, lynex, alan young ,chris garland jim melrose .les ferdinand..............and loads more :P

jackie sinclair , frank mclintock , weller worthy; gary mac , the doog , john farrington , len glover ,the string,andy lochhead,muzz, lynex, alan young ,chris garland jim melrose .les ferdinand..............and loads more :P

Difficult isn't it?

Roberto Mancini :thumbup:

the thing is you can't question the fact that Mancini was one of the finest players to pull on a Leicester shirt however when he arrived he was 10 years to late when he was overweight, unfit and couldn't run!!

I would prefer to go on how a player performed in a Leicester shirt and not what they did elsewhere Muzzy at the top of his game was a great player for us who scored some very special goals so I would have to go for him

He was a mate of Svens

If I rememeber Taylor helped Sven settle into the England job,Sven suggested Manchini could do a short term job for us+ sorted the deal

I still have the shirt. ;):thumbup:

I must say that just reading some of the names makes the hairs on the back of my neck slightly stand up :):):) We have had some pretty skillful players over the years.....lets hope we can look forward to seeing a few more in the near future :):):)

Archived