Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Niffy 1 New Road In 1

Last minute of the game NRI 1-0 down, my dad the gaffer tells the keeper to go up for the corner, corner comes in none other than our keeper to bullet header home the equalizer making the whole team, subs, fans chase him round the pitch. Epic celebrations. Cup final friday agaisnt MDH Knights.

Got a name other than DB11? I might know you who you are >_>

Daniel Foster. I wasn't there today though. I have previously stewarded for games on these dates this season:

Sunday 16th January

Tuesday 1st February

Tuesday 8th February

Tuesday 15th February

Monday 21st February

Thursday 10th March

Tuesday 15th March

Thursday 17th March

You'd have been there today with Sam Anderson I believe, amongst others. Matt Edkins is the guy who sorts it out. The next few immediate ones that I am down for are:

Tuesday 5th April

Thursday 7th April

Thursday 14th April

Tuesday 19th April

Daniel Foster. I wasn't there today though. I have previously stewarded for games on these dates this season:

[dates]

You'd have been there today with Sam Anderson I believe, amongst others. Matt Edkins is the guy who sorts it out. The next few immediate ones that I am down for are:

Tuesday 5th April

Thursday 7th April

Thursday 14th April

Tuesday 19th April

Ah yes... I believe we have met before... At LCFC academy last sunday...?

I should, transport permitting, be there on the 14th and 19th.

Missed a good couple of finals earlier (U12's and 13's)

What's the pitch like at homes park at the minute(before some cocky ****er says green:p) hard, soft?

Depends on the weather!! But normally they keep it soft enough for moulded studs.

It's generally flat, but for the goal area at the clubhouse end. You'll see what i mean when you see it :P

Ah yes... I believe we have met before... At LCFC academy last sunday...?

I should, transport permitting, be there on the 14th and 19th.

Missed a good couple of finals earlier (U12's and 13's)

Oh yeah cool

What's the pitch like at homes park at the minute(before some cocky ****er says green:p) hard, soft?

Not as good as it usually is at this point of the season compared to previous years. However, still playable and better than most, if not all, parks pitches in Leicestershire at the minute

I played in a cup final there Friday night. Got another final there at the start of May against Duke of Rutland.

We lost to the Duke in the semis mate

There a good side, got a chance of winning the league aswell

Anyone in a Cup Final this year?

I could well be stewarding for a good few over the coming weeks at Holmes Park (as I did today)

Watched Harborough Town u12s beat Woodgate on Sunday.Great venue,my first time.Great day,only spoilt by one of the Woodgate player's dads marching onto the pitch and confronting the manager,about why his lad didn't take a peno in the shootout !! Had been on the pop,should be ashamed of himself.It seems to go on more & more and needs sorting out.

Watched Harborough Town u12s beat Woodgate on Sunday.Great venue,my first time.Great day,only spoilt by one of the Woodgate player's dads marching onto the pitch and confronting the manager,about why his lad didn't take a peno in the shootout !! Had been on the pop,should be ashamed of himself.It seems to go on more & more and needs sorting out.

Ah yes... I remember this and remember someone else being sent to sort it out!

Shameful behaviour that gives youth football a bad name

Ah yes... I remember this and remember someone else being sent to sort it out!

Shameful behaviour that gives youth football a bad name

Maz from the F.A got involved,rightly so,and well done to her.She does alot of work at Harborough Town jnrs,coaching etc.She is heavily involved in the RESPECT campaign also,I attended a meeting,at which Maz & Muzzy ( sounds like a comedy duo !! ) said a few words.

Cska 5 Harrow 2

No ref turned up so a Harrow fan/lad did it and a good job he did too. cska going ahead within a minute from player manager williamsons strike from 18 yards. Harrow pulled one back before Jay Karsandas made it 2-1 with an exquisite strike from 30 odd yards, somewhat marred by controversy with the Lino flagging for offside later realising he was flagging his own subs on the opposite side wearing the same colour as the mighty cska. Star man Brice made it 3-1 with a flicked header before williamson cheekily added a fourth with his chest after a deflection took it his way. Harrow played better in the second half and got back into it by a defensive mishap let there no. 9 in for a simple finish. Cska saw the game out and eventually added a clinical fifth when a free kick was swung in and sub Sean ward volleyed into the top corner.

First win in six for cska but it's probably came too late to mount a late promotion push in div 5.

New Road Inn are the new CHAMPIONS of the Stokes Cup.

MDH Knights 0

New Road Inn 1

Good luck to the Sileby lads for Thursday, I'm sure you pick yet another trophy up Mr Wilkes.

missed this was going to go. well done malc, widds chicko scouse etc

we the crows nest lost 2-1 to the duke of rutland!!!!!!!!!!! in a semi missed a last minute penalty!!!!!! was our worst ever performance. went a goal down in the 1st half against the run of play, they scored a wind assisted second and we pulled it back to 2-1 and the gunn missed a peno with 1 min to go!!!!! we was awful tbf but i didn't really think much of duke haave some physical players really they just lived of one player speedy gonzalez up front!!! fair play to them and best of luck in there final.

Countryman Ressies beat Dunton & Broughton 3-0.

Secured promotion, still have a chance of the league after we beat The Duke (top) last week. They need a point from their last game to win it, if not we win.

Cup Final (Hinckley & District I think?) V Thorpe Astley at Barwell's ground 1st May too. We're unbeaten in 2011 (12 games) So if we could win it would really put the icing on the cake.

Where Woodgate let off a fire extinguisher and ruined Harborough's changing rooms :rolleyes:

Where Woodgate let off a fire extinguisher and ruined Harborough's changing rooms :rolleyes:

Under-12's is this!? IF so that is disgusting. Something really needs to be done and the F.A need a new Respect campaign and stamp down on bad behaviour by parents and players as parents are far worse than players.

Under-12's is this!? IF so that is disgusting. Something really needs to be done and the F.A need a new Respect campaign and stamp down on bad behaviour by parents and players as parents are far worse than players.

It was Woodgate U14s that let of the extinguishers the following week in a league game at Harborough.I think they are being billed for the cleaning up.

Archived