Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

champions in our second season

crows nest 3 shoemakers 1

tysmith

luke schofield

sheldon dodd

prem champs at the first time of asking beat our closet rivals shoeys 3-1 sunday to clinch the crown, could of been double figures but we happy with 3-1 we have them this sunday in the senior semi final at anstey nomads so another big day for us. been a great season for us sunday prem cup semi finals won the league griffin senior cup semi final prem cup group stages atm hope to do well in that to. knocked in 203 league goals in 2 seasons div 1 and prem getting stronger each week quality from all our lads this season!!!! roll on the trip to blackpool payed for by our sponsors the crows nest :) thanks ray

Your lot couldnt get a team today could you micheal?

We beat cossington royal oak 5-0 today. A good result considering last week they drew with the league leaders(poplar fc) who are also our finalist opponents. 2nd place is our aim, and should we win our games in hand on everyone thats where we shall be

No mate, it's bloody embarassing!!! Too many players can't be arsed cos we're not hammering everyone now we're in the prem!! I might have to look for a new club if it doesn't improve, i don't want to be playing with players who don't give a toss!

Apparently I'm banned from all forms of association football until further notice. Lovely.

How come? The last person i know who got that did quite a lot to warrant it, e.g. 4/5 reds a lot of yellows and spitting at a ref in a semi-final. He ended up being banned for the majority of the following season!! I hope yours isn't as bad mate!

You dont play for loughbro rovers do you? One of our lads got nutted by one of them the other week. Whered do you play micheal?

I'm playing defensive mid for the Village this season, but I can play pretty much anywhere across the midfield and up top. I could probably fill in at full back if needed lol

How come? The last person i know who got that did quite a lot to warrant it, e.g. 4/5 reds a lot of yellows and spitting at a ref in a semi-final. He ended up being banned for the majority of the following season!! I hope yours isn't as bad mate!

lol sounds like a right animal, that guy! Nothing even remotely close to that lol I've only ever been booked once and that was when I scored a 25-yard chip after the ref had given a freekick against us - "kicking the ball away" :rolleyes::P

Is this you?

James	Treadwell	     	Sine Die	19/02/2011     

lol lol lol tremendous, where's that from? T'is indeed me.

From the national FA suspension database. Why've you been sine die'd? It's normally because you owe the FA money or you've assaulted a match official :dunno:

lol sounds like a right animal, that guy! Nothing even remotely close to that lol I've only ever been booked once and that was when I scored a 25-yard chip after the ref had given a freekick against us - "kicking the ball away" :rolleyes::P

Jamie, i was under the impression this was sorted. Ill pay it myself as soon as i can.

From the national FA suspension database. Why've you been sine die'd? It's normally because you owe the FA money or you've assaulted a match official :dunno:

Just a fine, fortunately haha. Unfortunate circumstances, couldn't really be helped. I don't really tend to assault people, I'm quite mild-mannered, me. :P

Jamie, i was under the impression this was sorted. Ill pay it myself as soon as i can.

Cheers mate. I thought it'd been dealt with myself but checked my post at home and had a letter from the FA telling me otherwise which confused me somewhat.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived