Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tevez

LCFC related Rumours Here

Yeah. I'm always turning down massive pay increases to stay in my current job. In Birmingham. Cos I love Birmingham. It's great. :P

lol mate but Im sure Brum could match Upsons wages if they got promoted? Its funny how the balance has shifted from club to player in recent years which is NOT good for us as supporters IMO. Upson was backed when he has been injured and as soon as he is barely match-fit he fooks off! As a football fan, the player power thing needs to stop or at the very least calm down a bit because all that is happening is that players, many whom are average are getting richer and the likes of us have to pay through the nose to support them.

As for Steve Clarke, I dont know if this is either true or commom knowledge but a Chelski mate of mine told me weeks ago that one of the reasons Mourinho went into a strop was that Abramovich told him he wasnt reknewing any of his backrooms staffs deals for some reason???! It may be bull but he reckons it was as a response for Mourinho digging his heels in over not playing Shevchenko at the time.

And Yeates. Well, its still early days for him so I`d hold judgement until the summer to see what he has managed to do for us. If he does come to us I hope we pay nowhere near the £1m reported. I wouldnt pay half that.

lol at Mullins coming to us. they have let Mascherano go so wont be letting Mullins go now. Shaun Newton sounds about right for us. Someone who has done fook all in years and is a back-up for them. He has only started once this season and had a few sub appearances.

I have heard that following the Carling Cup final Arsene Wenger is looking to give his young players some first team experience. Expect a number to go out on loan to Championship clubs. First out will be Alliadierre who is due to sign for Norwich. Other potential loanees are Traore (West Brom) and surprisingly Denilson (Luton) .

http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/ :ph34r:

just seen these 2 and thought they were funny

Derby to complete loan signing of Alan smith, in their bid for promotion.

Manchester United set to make a surprise bid for Matty Fryatt in the summer. lol

I have heard that following the Carling Cup final Arsene Wenger is looking to give his young players some first team experience. Expect a number to go out on loan to Championship clubs. First out will be Alliadierre who is due to sign for Norwich. Other potential loanees are Traore (West Brom) and surprisingly Denilson (Luton) .

I can believe some of those boys would go out on loan. Wenger has done it before.

Alan Smith of Manchester United could possibly be on his way to the Walkers Stadium in the next few days. According to my mate, he believes leicester did agrees terms for a loan deal until the rest of the year. But Fergie had to pull him in due to shortage of players for the last match against Fulham.

What do you reckon. Smithy to pull on city shirt?

Possibility

Alan Smith of Manchester United could possibly be on his way to the Walkers Stadium in the next few days. According to my mate, he believes leicester did agrees terms for a loan deal until the rest of the year. But Fergie had to pull him in due to shortage of players for the last match against Fulham.

Possibility

Welcome. :welcome::welcome: This rumour has already done the rounds. ;):thumbup:

Possibility

I certainly wouldn't mind seeing it if he were going to come here and perform to the standard he is meant to be capable of and not ruin the team spirit/morale.

You might want to post things like this in here next time though mate. :thumbup:

My dads mate who knows the cleaner said he seen Alan Smith leaving in a black tinted out Metro :ph34r:

my dad works at city, he said they were talking about it (behind the scenes) ...he isn't your normal match day steward!...who knows :smile:

Archived