Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stulcfc

Burnley match thread

Team news - no changes again.

Henderson

Maybury

Kisnorbo

McAuley

Johansson

Yeates

Johnson

Jarrett

Porter

Horsfield

Hume

Subs: Logan, Stearman, Hughes, Kenton, Hammond

Joey and Akinbiyi start for Burnley.

Can't complain with that I suppose. Surprised not to see Cadamateri on the bench though.

The boards tonight are going to be hilarious if we lose. It'll all be "relegation!" and "'Kelly Out" after a few days of "Playoffs!?" and "Kelly In!"

Draw would extend the unbeaten run and be good enough against a side who always seem to get the better of us.

A win would be fantastic and might be enough to take up top-half for the first time this season.

Ah come on, you should now the procedure with us fickle LCFC fans! We're never really happy, experts and expert moaners and we all love listening to the Monday Night Phone-In. lol

We're all the same, aren't we?

Warming the bench for the ones coming off the pitch in the 2nd half. :whistle:

yeah i think that jarret cant manage that many games atm due to not having fitness so it would be good to swap hughes and jarret round on about 89 minutes :P

Team news - no changes again.

No changes - No surprise. :P

yeah i think that jarret cant manage that many games atm due to not having fitness so it would be good to swap hughes and jarret round on about 89 minutes :P

If anyone's gonna need replacing, it'll be Johnson.

He's no spring chicken. :whistle:

No changes - No surprise. :P

If anyone's gonna need replacing, it'll be Johnson.

He's no spring chicken. :whistle:

don't say that he's been our best player in the last 3 matches imho (well the last 2 home games for defo)

That doesn't work on matchdays, which is why everyone asks for links instead of going to the Radio Leicester site like whenever else they might want to listen to radio Leicester for whatever godforsaken reason.

You took the words right out of my mouth!

Archived